Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
• Coordinate and work with hiring manager on recruitment needs and plan.
• Sourcing candidates and execute the recruitment and selection process & ensure the quality of people recruited in the area assigned.
• Prepare and post job ads, work with newspapers, universities, colleges, training centres, and HR consultants.
• Efficiently and effectively fill open positions
• Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
• Review, evaluate and recommend sources of candidates.
• Review and conduct orientation and on-boarding programs for new employees.
• Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
• Administer and update recruitment database.
• Perform related duties and special projects as assigned by the supervisor and / or manager.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration, English, Human Resource...
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the similar position
• F&B, FMCG, Commercial lifestyle are plus
• HR functions, especially Recruitment area
Skills (Ability to):
• Candidate sourcing and relationship building skills
• Excellent communication and interviewing skills
• database management and record keeping
• Computer literate, especially with Internet Explorer, MSWord, MS PowerPoint
• Excellent at English & Vietnamese both written and verbal communication
• Organizational skill
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Highlands Coffee is a Vietnamese coffee shop chain and producer and distributor of coffee products, established in Hanoi by Vietnamese American David Thai in 1998. The founding of the Highlands Coffee company marked the first time an Overseas Vietnamese was able to register a private company within Vietnam. As of 2009, the company operated 80 coffee shops in six cities and provinces across Vietnam. In 2011, Highlands Coffee purchased the pho chain Phở 24 from Lý Quí Trung for an estimated 20 million USD. The next year, Highlands sold 50% of its shares to the Philippines multinational chain Jollibee Worldwide for 25 million USD. In March 2012, under a partnership with Philippine Internet café company Digital Paradise, the first hybrid Highlands/Netopia internet café and coffee shop was opened in the Philippines.
Trụ sở công ty: 94 Nguyễn Hữu Cảnh, Phường 22, Quận Bình Thạnh, Hồ Chí MinhWebsite: http://www.highlandscoffee.com.vn
Hotline: 0984 234 396 (Ms. Linh)
Tổng đài: (024) 7107 9799