Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
* Job Summary
The Job holder is responsible for a full cycle of recruitment process from entry-level to mid-manager levels across Vietnam. He/she is also in-charged of planning and implementing all recruitment activities (via employer branding, job fairs…) to maximize potential candidate pools.
* Key Accountabilities
1. Hiring & Selection:
- Identify and build candidate database from various sources (Jobsite, internal referral, networking, social media, own database, university…) to attract talents.
- Take responsible for full cycle of recruitment process of all assigned open vacancies from selection, hiring, on-boarding process.
- Keep track recruitment metric (time to hire, quality of hire & cost per hire) and also ensure it is compliant with Company Policy.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to understand job requirements to ensure qualification match, culture fit and compatibility as well as fulfill business needs.
- Propose proper actions and solutions for recruitment needs. Maintain rapport with potential candidates and relevant stakeholders…
- Support new hires all information, guidance to ensure they have good supports to accomplish their goals during probation time.
- Take ownership and effectively deliver your assigned tasks as per set KPIs. Keep LM/HMs updated the hiring progress on regular basis.
- Ensure all required reports (Employees’ Master File, Open vacancy tracker, Internal Referral report and Referees’ list …)..
- Take ownership of “hiring process” on my HR (Workday) for all new hires.
- Act as Key contact point of Recruitment team when Team Head’s away.
2. Employer Branding & others:
- Build database for the company succession plan
- Plan, propose action plan for Employer Branding activities per year (attend Job fairs/events or other student engagement activities).
- Support other HR projects and administrative duties as required Line Manager
- Frequently update the required reports (Open vacancy tracker, Org chart of all departments if changed
- Take responsibilities for internal job posting and jobsite
- Other ad-hoc tasks are assigned from LM from time to time.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University Graduated
- Min 4 years working experience in HR with solid recruitment experience (preferably working in Consumer finance, banking or consumer goods sector).
- Grasp changes, accept situations & take opportunity to practice new skills/technique
- Be approachable, quality oriented, trustworthy, intuitive, organized and methodical
- Have an understanding of the current business climate and career trends
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
- Good at MS Office (Words, Excel and PowerPoint…)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29