Recruitment Team Leader
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
We are looking for a talented Recruitment Team Lead who will be responsible for talents acquisition in a timely, sufficient and satisfactory manner to fulfil increasing recruitment needs of the company as we are expanding our office fastly. Also, you shall be responsible for guiding a team, dedicated to the management of the end-to-end recruitment activity.
Your duties and responsibilities shall include but not be limited to the following:
- Manage and monitor end- to- end recruitment activity for qualified candidates in line with key organisational requirements,
- Responsible for guiding a team through the day- to -day workload towards department deliverables and KPI’s,
- Lead and contribute to the development, review and implementation of related policies and procedures to meet legislative, organisational and operational efficiency needs,
- Propose suitable recruitment plans and strategies on an ad-hoc and periodical basis based on actual conditions,
- Propose and control recruitment budget,
- Motivate and train up the subordinates,
- Control recruitment progress and report to HRM.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University degree in HR, economics , business administration or related fields,
- Minimum 2 years of experience at the same position in IT companies (outsourcing or start-up) with company size > 200 employees,
- Own big database and wide networks in IT fields,
- Strong knowledge of recruitment process and interview techniques,
- Strong knowledge of IT services and labor market,
- Excellent skill of persuasion and negotiation, motivation and communication,
- Good skill of job assignment and authorisations,
- Positive & results-oriented mindset with logical thinking,
- Fast learner & change adapter.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Saturday & Sunday OFF, Overtime pay is 150%, 200%, 300% as per labor law;
- Salary review 2 times/ year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Performance bonus, 13th- month salary, public holidays bonus (2/9, 30/4, 1/5, 1/1); bonus for Excellent Employee and Excellent Team;
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and Bao Viet care insurance;
- 01 hour paid leave per day for women having children under 12 months
- Minimum 14 paid leaves per annum for all employees after probation;
- Nice & modern working space with young, dynamic & friendly colleagues and free coffee, tea, drinks;
- Yearly company trip and year-end party, quarterly team building and weekly eating together; English - Japanese Club, Sports Clubs;
- Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company;
- Flat, open and sharing culture with friendly management team; outsourcing company with product mindset;
- Training courses and working opportunities with technical gurus who built and operated world-class applications with millions of users. This might be a good chance for graduated students to learn cutting-edge technologies and how to build scalable system from scratch;
- Opportunities to receive % equity in our company products (if you want to join).
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29