Mô tả công việc
- Collaborating with National Sales Director to establish and execute a sales goal for the region;
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals;
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term;
- Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings;
- Reviewing regional expenses, budget and recommending suitable improvements program;
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives;
- Report on regional sales results. Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople;
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth;
- Identify and solve potential problems and as well as suggest prompt solutions;
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction;
- Acting as the main point of contact with suppliers, and distributors in the region;
- Preparing sales reports and submitting them to senior management;
- Closely work and communicating with DTR to determine their needs aim to push revenue and development strategy;
- Maximizing growth potential of DTR, stores within the region;
- Collecting customer feedback, analyzing the market as well as market research to prepare long term development plan
Workplace: Ha Noi City
Working hour: 08:00 - 17:30 (Monday - Friday) & 08:00 - 12:00 (Saturday)
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Sales or related field).
- Proven experience in sales management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work under stress and resolve conflict.
- The ability to motivate staff and lead a team.
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs).
- Understanding of company operations.
- Ability to lead and motivate a high performance sales team.
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Availability to travel as needed.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Competitive;
- Insurance: as regulation;
- Annual leave: 12 days/year (< 5 yos), 13 days/year (5<10 yos), 14 days/year (10+ yos);
- Annual bonus (avg. 1.5 month), performance bonus;
- Labor day bonus;
- Mid-Autumn bonus;
- Absenteeism bonus;
- Reward for Outstanding employee/det;
- Insurance pay on total salary;
- Free products;
- Marital/Funeral/Sickness support;
- Touring trip/Touring fee;
- Birthday gift;
- Int'l Women day's gift;
- Vietnamese women day's gift;
- Children day's gift;
- Year-end gift;
- No interest loan for emergent needs
- Premium healthcare;
- Petrol allowance, attendance bonus;
- Training on the job.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29