Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Assist, be prepared and coordinate with other team and other member during the time of before, on-going and after projects to make sure everything is going under the timeline and according to requirements.
***Specific responsibilities include:
- Project execution
- Involving in taking research briefs, developing proposals
- Mainly in charge of commissioned projects to ensure project timelines and quality or any changes/challenges to be updated to team head/client timely
- Preparing all the required materials (questionnaire, project briefing note etc.)
- Liaising with related departments to ensure the consistent and timely communication and cooperation
- Keeping track of the project progress and quality
- Involving in preparing and checking financial paperwork relating the projects
- Work with data: reading raw data, checking overall logic and anomalies using Survey Reporter.
- Report: analyzing data, putting data into charts and making recommendations.
- Client service: liaising with clients on project-related information, e.g. timelines, progress updates/reports and any arising issues.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Candidate must possess at least a College Degree, Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s):
* Must be fluent in English and Vietnamese
* Comfortable using internet, Microsoft office (word, excel)
* Excellent communication skill (verbal and written) and client-facing skills;
* Enjoy the challenges of cold calling and speaking to new people.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary
- Good career path for fresh graduates
- Company trip and other attractive benefits
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Established in 2002, to date Intage VietNam (Former FTA) successfully completed nearly 12 years’ of operation in market research in Vietnam and harvested a wealth of knowledge and success for the company and client.
Going through 12 years’ development, Intage VietNam (Former FTA) is currently not only a leading local market research company but also a member of the associations, network of international market research like Esomar, MRA, … and the most impressive is that the company has become the first market research company in South-East Asia granted with certification ISO 20252, qualifications and standards for specifically market research by the British Standards Institute 2009. So far, Intage VietNam (Former FTA) has expanded its representative branches in to most big cities and provinces in Vietnam in order to provide clients with diversified and complete market research services, to truly engage in the hearts and minds of Vietnamese people
Intage VietNam (Former FTA) has worked ceaselessly at building and developing a strong human resource to meet the need of expanding the scope of work - throughout Vietnam. Intage VietNam (Former FTA) has become the reliable partner of chains of world’s renowned brands and reputable businesses, corporations in Vietnam.
Intage VietNam (Former FTA) won’t only be the bridge linking local businesses with foreign businesses coming in Vietnam market, but also the first bridge leading Vietnamese businesses to reach the world’s market, with the strength of market knowledge stock and local market understanding. In order to do that, Intage VietNam (Former FTA) has built the partner’s network of market research in various countries to provide a full chain of professional and perfect services.
3. Competitive advantage
"Knowledge is power”, in the context of international integration, the knowledge of the market is the key to success and also a decisive competitive factor of businesses.
"If you don’t have consumer research to understand what you’re doing, and have some pulse on what consumers think about you, you’re tending to make your best guess in marketing".
Ears to the ground and eyes on the wider world.
With such understanding, Intage VietNam (Former FTA) together with its leading experts in marketing and market research, not only understand the length and breadth of Vietnam, they also have a meaningful relationship with its cultural diversity, it specialties and its peculiarities and thus will provide their clients with refined and sensible analysis about market chances to serve for sustainable development strategies towards the future of each business.
Thanks to the total understanding of the local country and the professionalism in every activity up to international standards, Intage VietNam (Former FTA) has earned its place in the market research realm, and has created the highly competitive difference versus other international market research companies.
Trụ sở công ty: Lầu 1, 45 Võ Thị Sáu, Phường Đakao, Quận 1, TPHCMWebsite: https://www.intage.com.vn/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29