Mô tả công việc
POSITION OVERVIEW – Undertake sales of projects in the Southern division of Vietnam for Savills Vietnam. Lead and manage the Sales team on key projects within HCMC
- Ensure that all documents relating to the sales department are prepared and managed in accordance with company policies & procedures. Liaise with clients to obtain all necessary documentation to market & sell projects on behalf of the client.
- Lead and manage sales staff across key projects undertaken by the sales department.
- Promote Savills services in respect to, but not limited to project sales services.
- Provide periodic status reports to the Senior Sales Manager as requested.
- Lead and manage sales projects for Savills HCMC division.
- Liaise with senior directors, managers and staff from other departments.
- Participating in, and promoting the sharing of knowledge, market information and professional standards within the sales department.
- Ensure the Sales Department complies with all laws related country’s law requirements.
- Actively seeking new solutions and creating new business opportunities for the Sales Department.
- Manage, lead and liaise with the clients with regard to sales issues.
- Attend training courses as required.
- Undertake domestic travel as required.
- Manage, coordinate and ensure professional standards of the marketing of sales projects.
- Manage the preparation of accurate project marketing and sales budgets.
- Ensuring the timely payment of all sales department related invoices
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Strong understanding of Real Estate Market.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communication or Business
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, for liaising with colleagues, customers.
- PC skills:
- The ability to work with IT resources such as databases and spreadsheets, for the collection and management of information.
- 5 years industry experience with a solid understanding of the Sales and Marketing of property covering residential, office, retail and other related projects.
- Strong understanding of property and economic principles.
- Proficient English (both speaking and writing).
- Key characteristics:
- Strong analytical and report writing skills;
- Must understand the principles and practice of client care
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills;
- Driven, competence, flexibility and a willingness to learn;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask;
- Literacy, for writing reports and presentations;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Creativity, imagination and the ability to use initiative;
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Business-related awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Negotiable salary based on performance and experience.
- Young and dynamic work environment.
- Access to modest management and operation techniques.
- A clear career path and promotion opportunities.
- Welfare: travel, picnics, year-end bonus, incentive.
- Other benefits according to Labor Law.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29