Mô tả công việc
Keppel Land is the property arm of Keppel Corporation, a multi-business company providing solutions for sustainable urbanization.
As a multi-faceted property company, Keppel Land provides innovative real estate solutions with its sterling portfolio of award-winning residential developments, investment-grade commercial properties and integrated townships.
Keppel Land is geographically diversified in Asia, with Singapore, China and Vietnam as its key markets, while it continues to scale up in other markets such as Indonesia and India. In Vietnam, Keppel Land is a pioneer and one of the largest foreign real estate investors with a quality portfolio mainly in Ho Chi Minh City, including Grade A offices, residential properties, retail malls, integrated townships and award-winning serviced apartments.
We are currently looking for suitably qualified candidate to fill up the following position of Manager, Consultancy& Leasing
AIM OF THE JOB:
Manager, Consultancy & Leasing undertaken consultancy study of town ship & developing action plan on the retail development in perspective.
Upon completion, he/she will likely be involve in the leasing of the retail development with primary focus to lock in suitable retailer for the retail development perspective.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Conduct market intelligence, consumer research & tenant mix study with a view to developing a strategic planning proposal for Masterplan submission.
- Plan and implement the development sales and/or tenant mix for the mall to achieve the sales and rental projection/targets.
- Assist with the budgeting and management reporting of the properties being assigned.
- Responsible for tenancy/sales negotiations and attend any tenancy/sales related matters. Plan, establish and maintain good landlord-tenant relationships.
- Assist and prepare tenancy/sales agreements and other related documents, monthly reports and update or property market listings.
- Responsible for upkeep of files and maintenance of tenancy/sales documents in an orderly manner.
- Monitor and research on market trends and the competition landscapes for business planning purpose.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as may be reasonably requested by your immediate supervisor/the head of department from time to time.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University degree in Business administration, Real estate
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position, preferable in the retail environment, consultancy & leasing. Experience in an international Real Estate Consultancy, Marketing company will be an advantage added.
- Ability to build positive relationships with retailers, commercial operators and brands.
- Knowledge of tenancy related issues in shopping malls.
- Evidence of strong communication skills, written and verbal in English
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Interested and paid 100% in probation period
- Health insurance, social and unemployment insurances as defined by Law
- Annual vacation and Teambuilding
- Annual Health Care
- Competitive salary package with annual salary review and performance bonus
- Dynamic environment, many challenges and development opportunities
- 13th month salary and annual bonus according to Company policy
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 22/06/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29