Mô tả công việc
1. Sales Management
· Project management of new store openings, shop fit outs and launches in line with pre-agreed budgets
· Manage the store performance to achieve target of sales and all KPIs related to sales
· Communicate goals, sales plans, and sales results to employees in the field
· Monitor sales target by monthly, quarterly and annually
· Analyze sales and do the action plan and ensure team is well communicated
· Coordinate and support company activities to drive sales
· Plan for promotion and sales target achievement with superior
2. Store Set-up
· In charge of analyzing premises set up new stores (If any)
· Preparing the check list requirement to distribute to relevant departments and following up with the progress.
3. Store Document Management
· Prepare and monitor subordinates' work on the document in accordance with Operations Procedure/Guidelines, such as sales recording, money depositing, goods ordering/ receiving /returning and writing off
· Review the principles and practices of the Operation Manual, ensuring that all staffs are able to follow correctly
4. Analyze store performance (Store Operating Profit)
· Analyzing performance from Store Operating Profit report with superior to support Retail Manager building strategy.
· Action plan is in place
5. Maintain store standard and merchandise standard
· Checking and maintain working standards follow store processes
· Ensuring store asset and equipment are in good condition.
· Planning, managing, and store arrangement for the promotion by follow promotion guideline
· Ensuring the Store VM quality of the store as standard and product display standard in the store
· Ensuring quality of sales service according to standards.
· Ensuring customer quality service and quality of sales service according to standards Quality customer service.
· Inventory control monthly by operating and managing inventory at the Stores
· Taking a part of responsibility of lost and stolen at the stores.
Offering sales programs to clear inventory.
. Direct staffs training: product, store operation training and staff development, soft skills ..
8. Other tasks assigned by Retail Manager.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- BA Degree in Economics or relevant field
- Excellent experience in project management and working to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- At least 2-3 years’ experience of the retail environment and experience in new store openings and luxury brands
- An understanding of the value of brands and the ability to communicate brand values.
- Experience in managing training, mentoring and supervising new team members.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Company trips, team building.
- Other benefits according to the provisions of the Company and the Labor Code.
- Attractive salary and bonus
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 15/10/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29