Risk Operation Officer
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
Collecting and aggregating on-demand data on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual, or abnormal basis.
- To prepare the consolidated reports: Report on margin trading status by stock code to SSC, the status of accounts with outstanding loans, margin call requirements, top of 30 stocks with the biggest outstanding loans of the company, force sell requirements.
- To check the announcement of HOSE & HNX and the securities depository center (VSD) on the list of securities not allowed margin trading, securities are delisted, warned, controlled, reminded the whole market,... the rights issues of the stock to inform the direct manager to submit the Risk Management Committee for getting approval in the change, addition or removal of stocks in the marginal list.
- To receive and check the registered customer information of the margin trade application form to report direct manager for evaluation, approval, or submission to the Risk Management Committee for getting approval and archival of the dossier; Check the use of limits and report for a direct manager for handling cases of violating regulations on the use of limits.
- Prepare proposals, notices to submit to the board of managers for getting approval, disclosure information, and archives document as regulations.
- Monitor customer derivatives accounts to force liquidate to meet PHS regulation in derivatives service.
- To make test case and verify derivative core system according to instruction document FSS’ core.
- To support and co-ordinate other teams to verify derivative core system.
- To propose solution to manage and operate derivative system.
- To develop procedure for risk management in the operation derivative securities to ensure that risks are minimized and standards, tools are properly, effectively and independently implemented.
Risk Management Committee’s Secretary.
- To receive all requests from relevant units, collect and prepare on-demand data to support for a direct manager can analyze, evaluate, call a meeting and submit to Risk Management committee for getting approval all related proposals.
- To attend meetings with the direct manager, note the members’ comments and write the Meeting Minutes.
- To notice to the relevant units on the Risk Management Committee Meeting’s results.
- Archive all meeting minutes and prepare documentation.
Other tasks assigned by Direct Manager.
- To collect on-demand data in coordinating and advising other units about information related to risk management and addressing emerging risks.
- Back up another trainee when needed.
- Other tasks assigned by the direct manager
Yêu cầu ứng viên
+ Economics University Degree, major in Finance/ Securities.
+ Good knowledge of Securities major and other related regulations is a plus.
+ Social knowledge.
- Interpersonal skills:
+ Good communication skills, English communication.
+ Proficiency in office computer applications, good at Excel.
+ Careful, truth, and responsibility.
+ Able to work under high pressure.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary package according to capacity, detailed negotiation in the interview;
- Renew on salary about 1-2 times/ year;
- Lunch allowance and parking lot at the building;
- Get annual health care, 24/24 Accident Insurance (health insurance), and Social Insurance with a 100% salary package;
- To buy health insurance package at Aon (with Manager or higher level);
- To participate in the training programs of the company (professional skills, interpersonal skills);
- Sponsored expenses when attending company training courses;
- Bonuses include:
+ Bonus KPI, business performance at the end of the year and Tet holidays up to 3,5 months’ salary (13th month included);
- Days of leave: 12 days/year;
- New, first-class office in Phu My Hung Tower, District 7, HCMC;
- Team building/ Outing/ Indoor activities/ Parties/ Annual travel with the company;
- A young dynamic environment, professional, working, and learning opportunities related to investment knowledge, directly from experts in the securities industry.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hết hạn nộp đơn
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29