Mô tả công việc
• Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
• Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
• Review code and design
• Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
• Integrate and validate new product designs
• Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
• Provide post production support
• Interface with hardware design and development
• Assess third party and open source software
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Proven working experience in software engineering
• BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
• Solid programming experience in C or C++
• Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems, robot operating system (ROS)
• Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
• Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
• Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
• Strong documentation and writing skills
• Experience in motor control and parameters tuning
• Experience with MATLAB, rviz and gazebo
• Programming experience in Python
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams with various benefits and attractive offers:
• “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
• Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
• Annual Summer Vacation
• Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
• F-Town Campus provides many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym center, restaurant, cafeteria, etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 19/08/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29