Mô tả công việc
- Develop new features or maintain existing features
- Conduct testing to ensure the features are delivered with relatively few bugs/issues and within deadlines
- Communicate with other teams for technical support when necessary
- Ensure conformity of work to software quality standards
- Comfortable in a Scrum team, using lean and Agile methodologies.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- At least 2 year experience in Ruby on Rails development
- Strong experience with client side, web technologies (HTML/CSS/JS).
- Understanding of functional programming style in Ruby
- Experience with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- Experience with relational Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL,...) and Non Relational Database as MongoDB, Redis is big plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent Teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Have experience working with VCS such as SVN, Git, Github
Skills to be evaluated
- Ability to manage tasks, Correctly estimate time, man-day and Member
- Standardized Coding.
- Can join in the project with Scrum master position.
- Having ability to make the technical requirements from the customer's requirements, and design applications
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Good salary
- Exciting Projects (VR, media (video) management system, SEM, Toilet Search App) with Great Team
- Working with Agile Scrum model
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in Japan
- Employee Career Paths
- 12 days off allowance per year
- Flexible working time (40h/week)
- Highly professional equipment (own laptop, 2-3 screens, adjustable desks, macbook pro...)
- Free annual medical examination (once a year)
- Annual company trips (once a year) & Annual Party
- Monthly team building
- 13th month salary. Review salary 2 times per year
- Full salary insurance
- Allowances: Japanese, lunch, travel, birthday, wedding, funeral, sickness...
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (Golf, Foosball, Dart) and out-house company-funded sport clubs
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 05/12/2020
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
- Neolab Vietnam is a member of NeoCareer Group – Leading Technology and Human Resources Corporation in Japan. The Group has nearly 3.200 employees working in more than 50 offices in Japan and branches in Asian countries.
- Neolab Vietnam specializes in providing IT products and solutions, including developing mobile applications, websites, and researching new technologies.
- Neolab Vietnam have comfortable working environment and dynamic in Da Nang. Office design is diverse colors, layout work site rejuvenation and artistic. Programmers are not binding on the square and boring boxes. Here we created a workspace Freedom, a bar, a coffee corner, a small football pitch, seat reading, resting ... special room where you can get creative workspace for yourself.
Trụ sở công ty: 344 đường 2 tháng 9, quận Hải Châu, tp. Đà Nẵng, Việt NamWebsite: http://neo-lab.vn
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29