Sale Admin Intern
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
This position is responsible for supporting Sales Department in document and administrative tasks. Main duties are included but not limited to:
• Assist Sales department with administrative work and projects.
• Assisting in production of monthly magazine as required
• Take care of the timeline and deadline of Reports
• Conduct research on market, competitors and clients.
• Translating document from English to Vietnamese and vice versa;
• Assisting in coordinating with other departments
• Other duties as assigned.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Student/ Fresh Graduated;
• Available to work full-time in 3 months;
• Computer skill (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
• Fluent in English;
• Careful, pay high attention in detail & Honest,
• Eager to learn and have a can-do attitude
• Positive & Supportive attitude
• Good time management
• Ability to work under pressure, work in a team and solve problems.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Forbes is one of the world's leading business and financial news platforms with a mission of providing insight and information to ensure the success of its readers. It is one of the most trusted, recognized and influential brands in business journalism worldwide and is currently in the process of launching a local language publication for the Vietnamese market. This publication will blend international and regional news, along with locally generated content, on the success and challenges facing the Vietnamese market.
Trụ sở công ty: Lầu 8, 412 Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai phường 5 quận 3 TPHCMWebsite: https://forbesvietnam.com.vn/
Hotline: 0984 234 396 (Ms. Linh)
Tổng đài: (024) 7107 9799