Mô tả công việc
The Sales intern will support lead generation and B2C approach and Sales team in relevant aspect:
- Supporting sales activities
- Conducting lead generation activities based on segmentation focus
- Approaching potential clients for e-commerce
- Assisting with trade show supply organization and updating product imagery when needed.
- Assisting in reporting and scheduling.
- Administration and other support on demand
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Study in Economics, Business, Trade etc
- Strong communication skills, Researching skills, Negotiation skills, Task and time management skills.
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual
- Attitudes: positive, proactive, responsible, can-do
- Qualities: sociable, hard-working. integrity
- Preferably second and third year student
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Đăng nhập để xem mức lương
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ứng tuyển qua TopCV để được đảm bảo các quyền lợi sau:
- CV không bị thất lạc
- Nhận được thông báo phản hồi [đồng ý / từ chối] từ chính nhà tuyển dụng qua email
Về chúng tôi
Established in 2007, Esoftflow Co., Ltd. has developed into an international full-service provider of imagery infrastructure for the real estate sector. Our focus is to develop and deliver intelligent solutions enabling the real estate agent to stand out in their marketing efforts. Our client base is global and today we service clients in Australia, Europe and North America.
We believe in delivering high quality products combined with outstanding service, and prefer to refer to our clients as partners. We have a constant focus on innovation and being a first mover in the market. Subsequently, we maintain our entrepreneurial spirit giving us the necessary flexibility to navigate in a fast changing industry.
Esoftflow is part of the Esoft Systems Corporation, that has more than 700 employees worldwide, of which 500+ are based in Vietnam. We strive to provide an interesting work place where people work across cultures and time zones. We are taking our social responsibility serious, and among other things, we provide training and employment to disabled and disadvantaged people.
For further details, please visit our website:
Hotline 2: 098 122 3239
Tổng đài: 024 710 79 799