Mô tả công việc
• Understanding and following SDL’s linguistic processes and procedures.
• Understanding and following the specific processes of each client.
• Managing terminology effectively.
• Using the translation tools.
• Linguistic checking of Desktop Publishing output.
• Linguistic testing of software, help, and websites, if necessary.
• Proofreading of documents, if necessary.
• Acting as Lead translator to ensure better communication and planning of the linguistic aspects of one or several accounts.
• Providing full linguistic support for your colleagues.
• Using the timesheet and work scheduling systems efficiently.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
• Excellent communication in English and writing
• Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
• Hands-on experience with project management tools
• Qualification in Business Administration or related field
• Working location: Dist 7
(We will provide tools & process training, follow by on-the-job training to you)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Punctual allowance
• Salary will be 12 – 15 million Gross + commission
• On-line training course
• Multinational work environment
• Competitive package
• Working with professional translator
• Learn & Work on CAT tools & localization process
• Health & Life insurance
• Yearly medical check up
• Five-days work week
• Yearly company outing
• Culture activities
• 12-days annual leave (it will be increased depending on years of work with us)
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29