Mô tả công việc
1. In charge Delivery and order for customer in central region (Da Nang, Quang Nam, Hue..) : 40% workload
- Record SO (sales order – customer PO) in AX system – daily task - and follow delivery on time for customers with warehouse.
- Cooperate with Accountant receivable to collect any overdue term that stops next delivery
- Manage expired stock on warehouse, priority FIFO (first in first out)
- Manage dispenser, equipment in warehouse and implementation plan for customer in region.
- Provide quotation and pricelist to existing clients
- Update customer database (stakeholder) on the company system.
2. ODOO: CRM system: 30% workload
- Manage Scheduling of Technical team, make sure to provide service commitment for customer
- Roll out ODOO – online system for technical service
3. Manage local spare part for implementation: 10% workload
- Initiate to manage spare parts for installation (make sure saving cost and allocate spare part in efficient way for each region).
4. Other tasks will be assigned: 20% workload
- Costing for new products, cost comparison support BD team to convert competitor’s customer
- Keep relationships with customers to sell more products.
Working location: 123 Le Loi, District 1, HCMC
Working time: 8:00 – 17:30; Monday – Friday
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- At least 2-3 year experience in similar positions
- Good at Microsoft Office, report skills and self-management skills
- Good at communication and written in English
- Good at problem-solving and team-working skills
- Hard-working, detail-oriented, result-oriented
- Proactive, driven, and willing to learn
Quyền lợi được hưởng
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + monthly bonus + 13th salary
- Social insurance is covered during the probation period
- An open and dynamic English working environment & promotion opportunities
- Great chance to develop through on-the-job training methods
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
America Indochina Management Ltd. (AIM) was established in 1994 and has 3 offices in Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh – Head office, Hanoi, Da Nang), and in Cambodia.
The company’s historical focus has been on sales, marketing and distribution across a variety of business sectors, and now includes manufacturing, sourcing and business services. AIM has a consistent track record of success in a number of different industries based on their understanding of the regional business trends and opportunities, the ability to execute initiatives and a continuously growing network in different business sectors.
The firm has achieved market leadership in a number of product categories including Building Materials (Imported office furniture, Public seating, Mineral fiber ceiling, Vinyl flooring, Water-proofing), and Consumables (Aluminum foil, Cleaning and hygiene chemicals for the Hospitality industry)
AIM Vietnam is looking for people (not resumes) who:
• Love to learn and grow professionally and personally
• Have energy, creativity, initiative and responsibility
• Not only love to do things but build things
• Balance individual initiative with teamwork
• Thoughtful doers - who can convert ideas into action
• Commitment and strong work ethic
What employees love about AIM:
• Learning and Growing:
- Company is referred to AIM University
- Recognized by the business community and headhunters as developing the best talent
• Working environment that is:
- Open and Friendly
- Dynamic and Professional
- Diverse with the opportunity to work with colleagues from around the world
Trụ sở công ty: Kimdo Office Building, 123 Le Loi Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMCWebsite: http://aimup.com/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29