Mô tả công việc
- Training Design
• Develop annual training plan based on cross functions TNA results
• Execute training plan, guidelines, procedures, forms
• Carry out all training and development programmes
• Follow up and monitor training budget effectively
• Work closely with internal and external training providers on designing course content to match with TNA results
• Maintain & update training materials, training reports.
• Develop training materials that aligned with TNA or upon requests.
- Training Delivery
• Prepare logistic for training courses
• Implement training and development plan of supervisory, officer, staff levels
• Cooperate with internal trainers to roll out training programmes which are developed and administered in house.
• Coordinate with external trainers for training implementation.
- Training Evaluation
• Conduct participants’ evaluations right after completing training programmes.
• Coordinate with department/function heads to evaluate staff performance progress within 3 months after completing training programmes
• Evaluate added value of training courses and provide inputs for following training sessions.
• Control training budget and evaluate return on training investment
- Sales Coaching & Mentoring
• Work closely with centres staff/supervisor/manager to understand centres' performance and area of improvements.
• Follow up with centre's performance and conduct coaching/mentoring sessions to improve performance.
• Follow up to maintain coaching/mentoring effectiveness.
- Quality Control
• Ensure centre's performances with accounts targets.
• Assess and evaluate centres and staff regularly to follow up with their performance.
• Monitor the effective training evaluation system to have detailed data and develop improvement plan.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University
• Already at the same position with at least 2 years experience in training and development
• Multinational organization experience preferred (in the education, consumer or financial industry is a plus)
• Proficient in training, employee performance and development best practice.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise and negotiate at executive level and above in a professional manner.
• Strong leadership skills and cross cultural understanding.
• Good presentation and persuasive skill.
• Good training material development skill.
.Language: English Fluently
.Computer: Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, Powerpoint…
Quyền lợi được hưởng
.BH Sức khỏe
. Lương thỏa thuận
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29