Mô tả công việc
- Attend to inquiries via phone, email or walk-in appointments.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients to reach monthly sales target.
- Establish database of potential customers.
- Analyze sales statistics and monitor the preferences of customers to increase sales performance.
- Follow up on the entire sales procedure.
- Undertake administrative tasks relating to student recruitment such as update database, follow-up with enquires, payment status, etc.,
- Promote and build awareness of the school to public by participating in networking and social events.
- Collect information and analyze competitors in terms of consultation and development of customers.
- Support marketing and promotion activities.
- Liaise with Academic unit to arrange class schedules and teachers’ timetables
- Make weekly sales report to Sales & Marketing Manager.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Vietnamese nationality
- The drive and motivation to meet sales targets.
- A degree holder with at least one year of experience in consulting/sales.
- Good spoken and written English is a must.
- Ability to do the consultancy about Vietnamese courses for foreigners.
- Customer serviced and result oriented, out-going and open-minded with positive can-do attitude.
- At least 1- 2 years’ experience (educational service is preferred).
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Computer literacy in MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Vietnamese Language Studies Saigon - VLS, was established in 1994. VLS is a leading professional institution specializing in teaching Vietnamese language and culture to international students in HCM City. We take pride in having successfully trained thousands of students over the past 23 years.
VLS conducts academic programs, individual training, and corporate training for overseas-based and HCMC-based international individuals, organizations, and offices. Our students come from a diverse range of backgrounds. Many of them are college and graduate students, researchers, professors, native language teachers, doctors, businesspeople, consulate officers, diplomats, volunteers, and expatriates from all walks of life.
Trụ sở công ty: 45 Đinh Tiên Hoàng St, Bến Nghé Ward, District 1, HCMCWebsite: http://www.vlstudies.com/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29