Mô tả công việc
- Take responsibilities for all activities related to Sales, Business Development for Services.
- Build and develop the sales team, have the plan to use manpower effectively (have the right person in every position)
- Make the plan to lead and manage the sales team to get KPI by distributing manpower, assigning tasks, and training staff effectively.
- Take care and build good relationships with existing customers, find new clients, and develop client data of the company in many industries: beauty, fashion, food…
- Introduce brand and services to clients and understand about client’s insight to consult and convince clients to experience services. Besides, create new business opportunities based on current service
- Build the data system of merchant information on the website with the purpose of developing services.
- Research the market, competitors and collect many feedbacks from clients to propose many ideas and solutions to improve brand and services.
- Cooperate with other departments to complete service which offers to clients in the best way.
- Carry out other duties assigned by the line manager.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Graduated from University in Business Administration, having 3 years of experiences in sales
- Have experience in B2B, have experience in advertising for the retail industry is an advantage
- Have management skill
- Be able to communicate in English
- Have knowledge about marketing and community
- Having the relationship in the cosmetics industry, fashion, food is an advantage
- Have negotiation, presentation, and planning skill
- Open-minded, willing to learn, responsible, hard-working, be able to work under pressure
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Negotiable salary based on performance and experience.
- Young and dynamic work environment.
- A clear career path and promotion opportunities.
- Welfare: travel, picnics, year-end bonus, incentive.
- Other benefits according to Labor Law.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29