Mô tả công việc
- As a Sales Manager, you will manage and oversee the profitability of your business by developing long-term and short-term sales goals and manage selling cost. You will in charge of preparing yearly budget, as well as strategies to achieve business objectives. Your responsibility including define key dealers or partners and develop new markets.
- Working closely with the marketing team to approach customers and understand the performance of the dealers and accounts as well as understand market trends of the business and competitors.
- You will lead a big sales team, ensure that your sales teams are motivated and focused on the company’s strategic goals. Working with functional departments to set up or revise sales policies including selling policy, selling tools, sales call management. Besides that, you will cooperate with HR department in recruiting and training and developing team’s members.
- Develop new products and new dealers including negotiate with potential dealers, deal schemes, corporation contract, marketing program…
- Support to SMD for PR activities: prepare POSM (leaflet, standee, gifts…), prepare for exhibitions (agriculture exhibition), seminar.
- In charge of development and follow up new business models base on BODs scheduling & monitoring results, updating & reporting to head quarter.
- Attending seminars, exhibitions to find more potential partners & PR for ACS services.
- Prepare contents to PR for ACS, on website, on POSM.
- Organize meetings across departments for new business development related matters/issues.
- Participating in training courses which enhance knowledge related to business development, and current job duty.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- English: Upper-Intermediate level
- Experience: At least 5 years as Sales Manager and manage for multiple branchs
- Experience: Sales Planning in any industry
- Experience: Sales Manager in Finance or Banking industry
- Japanese: N2 advance
- The ideal candidate has an excellent sales track record as well as effective sales, planning, strong leadership and people management experience within the FMCG industry and or financial field.
- Furthermore, you will possess:
* Good business acumen
* A dynamic personality
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Fluency on English (4 skills)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Tet bonus
- Social insurance, Health insurance.
- Lunch fee
-Attractive salary and bonus, 2 time promotion per yeear.
-Health care, Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law & accident insurance 24/24.
-Professional, dynamic working environment.
-12 days full paid leave per year, Annual travel, Teambuidling
-Have the opportunies training abroad.
-Have the opportunies to work with the international environment, improve the language, develop yourself.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
REERACOEN VIETNAM is a subsidiary of Neo Career which is the leader of recruitment consultant agencies located in Japan managed by professional team for HR consulting. We aim to think about the suitable candidate and the fast - service which is the most important for job searching. If you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to ask us anytime
Trụ sở công ty: 704 ZEN PLAZA, 54-56 Nguyen Trai St, Dist1, Ho Chi Minh cityWebsite: https://www.reeracoen.com.vn/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29