Mô tả công việc
• Develop and implement national sales programs and action plans.
• Participate in the development of the corporation’s plans and programs as a strategic partner.
• Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
• Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation.
• Establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent
• At least 1 year of working experience as Sale Manager in the same field.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook
• Demonstrated technical aptitude and superior communication skills
• Strong virtual (remote) selling experience (Inside Sales / Sales 2.0).
• Solid organizational skills, proven track record of meeting business objectives
• High degree of professionalism, with a confident, assertive style
• Highly self-motivated and self-starter
• Acute awareness as to what makes you successful
• Relentless pursuit of excellence and success e.g. competitive personality
• Trustworthy and ethical, energetic and empathetic
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment while maintaining a high-level of quality
• Ability to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility, easily adapting to changing priorities
• Ability to pass a background check may also be required
• Occasional travel required
• Very good command of Vietnamese language (spoken and written), and good English skill
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29