Mô tả công việc
- Achieve company sales targets, plans and objectives while developing a professional business relationship with each customer in a designated territory.
- Achieve desired merchandising & displays standards
- Improve DSR’s capabilities through in field training
The role is primarily responsible for but not limited to:
1. Sales volume and value
- Plan DSR targets Sales and Distribution targets
- Achieve Sales, Distribution targets as planned
2. Merchandising and displays at assigned parts of the trade
- Plan merchandising activity
- Prominent displays
- Effective usage of POSM
- Effect all merchandising activities as per promotional plan
3. Operational standards
- Manage route/journey in line with Fonterra Brands Vietnam norms.
- Minimum No of accounts per DSR
- Minimum no of accounts per day
- Minimum productivity rate
- FIFO at distributors
4. People development
- Work with DSR’s on a planned itinerary to ensure proper execution of activities and train them in selling & merchandising
- Provide necessary information to management to improve operational efficiency
- Implement Field Sales coaching to enhance DSR/NR Sales Competency to achieve their goals of Career path, Development plan.
- Use Coaching & Feedback to support DSR/NR to maximize their KPIs assignment to achieve the peak performance
5. Resolving Customer Complaints
- Quick resolution of customer complaints to enhance customer loyalty.
- Sales supervisors have a duty to address customer complaints related to product or service sales.
6. Administration and reporting
- Accurately operate DMS to ensure sales reports on the performance of various products.
- Provide a daily/weekly/monthly reports as specified
- Report all competitor activities, products, new products, prices, trading terms and any competitor changes that effect the business.
- Report on suggested improvements to RSM for approval
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Business Degree Graduate
- At least 2 years in the same position in FMCG companies.
- Ability to work independently and work under pressure.
- Good communication in Vietnamese
- Average oral and written communication skills in English.
- Basic English with listening, writing, communication skills
- Good computer literacy
- At Fonterra, we live by values and ethics. A reputable brand with an approachable management style, we encourage work/life balance and collaborative culture.
- This is an opportunity to work within a collaborative and connected culture with inspiring leaders and capable, passionate people.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
-Healthcare insurance following the company policy
-Professional working environment
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29