Mô tả công việc
• Lead the definition of Solution Architecture, adopting standards and best practices. This covers all architectural domains, including security, application, integration, information sharing, and infrastructures
• Work with domain and technical architects to develop detailed solution-specific application, data and infrastructure designs
• Produce solution architectures diagram and documentation and to ensure the proposed/delivered solutions and/or platform is fit for purpose, effective when transitioned to service, balanced among functional, service quality, security, systems management requirements constraints
• Estimate work efforts and review costs for project proposals, interpret high-level business requirements and communicate them to both highly technical security engineers and non-technical business audience
• Research, identify and provide technical solutions that can be globally applied across the system landscape
• Provide technical leadership for innovative technical solutions, and the governance of the solution architecture through Project Proposal / Bidding and its implementation
• Provide input on methodology, scope, and processes
• Work with Project Managers during the prepare/explore phase, estimate project work, and create high-level process design.
Participate in resolving cross-functional and cross-system design issues
• Mentor, develop and build a team of solution architect through mentoring of less experienced Solution Architect, Basis, or Business Analyst resources.
• Collaborate with other architects to ensure continuity of solutions at a later stage
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Information Science, Analytics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field; Master’s degree a plus.
• At least 7 to 10 years working experience with SAP Suite.
• Years of equivalent experience: 3 years up
• At least 2 implementation projects on S4Hana as Solution Architect
• Hands on Hana Model is desired
• Knowledge on:
Backend: SAP ECC, SRM, MDM, PI, BPC, GRC, AVM/Greenlight, SOLMAN, BW/HANA, S/Finance FERC, Business Objects, S4/HANA, CIS, Salesforce
Cloud: Fieldglass, Concur, Ariba, SalesForce, SuccessFactors, Workforce Management
Integration platforms: SAP CPI, SAP PI/PO,EDI, preferred: Mulesoft, Oracle Fusion
Mobility: Fiori solutions, including mobile offline processing solutions
• Experience in one of the data reporting dashboard tool like Analysis Office, Lumira or Tabelau,
• Excellent communication and presentation skills,
• Self-driven, motivated individual who can efficiently influence delivery in matrix organisation,
• Experience project member of the large international project,
• Understand and respect different cultures,
• Language skills: Proficient in English, and any other language is a plus,
• May require travel depending on business needs (up to 30%)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software HCM (FSOFT) with various benefits and attractive offers:
• Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment;
• Get involve in major full-cycle project with large scale and opportunities to work directly with specialists and experts in system designing in Japanese top corporations in producing medical devices.
• “FPT care” health insurance provided by PTI and is exclusive for FPT employees.
• Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
• Annual Summer Vacation: following company’s policy and starts from May every year.
• Other allowances: transportation support by company bus, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. plus company support for housing in District 9.
• F-Town Campus provide many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym center, cafeteria, etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29