Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
To be responsible for class timetabling, class coverage, and timesheet processing for all classes on Atlantic’s Cambridge International programme.
To be responsible for supporting CIE schools in operation when being assigned.
Atlantic currently runs a high quality in-school Cambridge programme in 4 secondary schools,
sending international teachers to teach in state schools, mainly in Hanoi. The CIE Scheduling
Officer (SO-CIE) is a key person to ensure that all lessons are covered, data is kept up to date, and
teachers are paid accurately. The SO-CIE will work closely with both Academic and Operations,
and will have daily contact with teachers via phone and email.
With the limited number of teachers and schedule during the school-year, the SO-CIE is expected
to facilitate operational tasks at 4 schools to ensure teaching and learning stability; while scheduling
tasks are always prioritized.
1. Prepare and manage the teaching schedule for all classes. Deal with school officers to get
the best schedule for CIE programs, under the support of The Director of CIE program.
2. To be on call from 6am until 9pm (Sunday evening to Friday morning) to arrange cover and
replacement teachers when required. Due to these demands, the scheduler will not work
on Saturday mornings like other office staff.
3. Record / update all daily changes of classes / teacher’s situation and update to Academic team with solutions.
4. Collect and check teachers’ timesheets at the end of month and prepare reports as required.
5. Maintain a profile of all teaching staff specifically understanding teaching capabilities.
6. Track and monitor cancelled lessons, makeup classes completed and makeup lessons owed.
7. Work at schools when assigned by the Director of CIE program and/or Team Leaders. This may include supporting teachers, observing classes to support students, doing paper works, ect.
The above duties may be revised in light of changing circumstances by mutual agreement between the SO-CIE and the AM-CIE/Director of CIE program.
Academic Support duties:
1. Coordinating with the Operations team in prepare exam papers, answers sheets and mark schemes.
2. Book training courses for teachers.
3. Complete ongoing developmental work as instructed and guided by Academic management.
4. Assist with academic tasks, such as compiling academic data and formatting exams.
5. Coordinate with stakeholders in arranging official exams, making sure the Academic Management team is up to date with registration and exam dates, changes in schedule, and other requirements.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
● University degree or equivalent
● Previous experience in scheduling or administration
● Demonstrate the ability to develop collaboratively work teams, locally and internationally and also to work independently
● At least 2 years’ prior work experience in any position
● Strong written and spoken English communication skills
● Experience in working in the same position in the education industry
● Demonstrate knowledge of trends and best practice in public secondary & high schools in Vietnam
Working Schedule & location
● The SO-CIE normally works at the office from 9am - 4.30pm, Mon - Fri. The SO-CIE does not work on Saturdays.
● In order to take calls from teachers and arrange cover, the SO-CIE is also on call at home from 6am - 8am and 6pm - 9pm Mon - Fri, as well as Sun afternoon and evenings.
● The SO-CIE is based at Atlantic’s center on 33 Lac Trung Street, Hai Ba Trung District.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
● Extractive remuneration + program's annual bonus
● Phone allowance: 300.000 VNĐ/month
● Teambuilding, Public holidays bonus, Tet bonus and other benefits
● Social, Health and Unemployment Insurances
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29
Hết hạn nộp đơn