Mô tả công việc
• The candidate should be the Scrum Master (SCRUM/LeSS) for the team, leading the activities of grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
• This candidate is more emphasis on soft skills and meeting facilitation, driving to resolution rather than on technical skills
• Risk management skills
• Contribute to backlog management, prioritization within the team
• Prepare user stories to agree with team and Product Owner
• Contribute towards release planning and release signoffs
• Adhere to organizational guidelines and process
• Technical background is nice to have, good knowledge of Banking is an advantage
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution when discussing issues across squads
• Possess strong problem solving, analytical skills with an ability to handle multiple tasks & prioritize accordingly.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, troubleshoot, and problem
• Strong interpersonal & negotiation skills in dealing with multiple stakeholders
• Must be flexible, adaptable, and can work in a fast-paced changing environment.
• Analytical and conceptual thinking skills
• Excellent documentation skills.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related. PMP or an equivalent Agile (SCRUM, LeSS) certification would be considered an asset
• At least 5 years’ experience in a Project Manager or Program Manager role, good banking knowledge is an advantage.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Familiar with MS Project, JIRA/Confluence for dashboards, boards configuration, burndown, and similar tools
• Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
• Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for project management
• A proven record of leading and supporting successful projects.
• Previous experience in a leadership role with strong and proven leadership skills
• Conflict resolution and conflict management experience
• Highly organized and excellent time management ability
• Able to multitask with a strong understanding of core manager duties
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal abilities, including negotiation skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE based on your competent plus Annual Bonus and Project Performance Bonus “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
• Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
• Annual Summer Vacation: Base on Company’s policy.
• Other allowances: transportation allowance, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. plus company support for housing in HaNoi.
• FSOFT Campus provide many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym & yoga center, restaurant, cafeteria, etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29