(SEA) Logistics Analysis Assistant Manager
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
WORK LOCATION: HKL Building, 154 - 156 Nguyen Huu Tho street, Phuoc Kien, Nha Be, HCMC (500m away from Nguyen Van Linh)
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will be responsible for monitoring a large SEA Logistics teams (Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia) to support COO in defining 3PL Portfolio strategy and roadmap to serve the overall the Company Group’s Logistic strategy and ensure delivery KPIs achievement.
- You will be to oversee transition operational activities of local Logistics teams and report to COO in order to drive performance improvement & cost optimization.
- Analyze the logistics data in 3 markets (VN, Indo, Thai) and optimize the operation with Local logistics managers to archive the KPI in each Market.
- Ensure that in-scope activities and current services are aligned to the Company’s strategy;
- Be able to check, analyze report and find out actual status of delivery and give solution to remedy or improve;
- Review and propose strong delivery procurements to track all of aspects of 3PL performance properly & timely;
- Ability to drive market research in order to fully master the 3PL landscape and understand areas of optimizations (ie. New 3PLs, opening of new sorts for existing 3PLs, etc);
- Making report to COO daily/weekly/monthly;
- Ad-hoc task is assigned by COO.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Male is from 25 – 35 years old and graduated from university with any major, prefer to Transportation major;
- Good English is must;
- Young, dynamic, professional and fast action, prefer to single status;
- Have at least 5 year experience in 3PL company or management 3PL for Last Mile (COD) (70 %) and Warehouse (30%);
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Have knowledge of VBA, Power BI, Tableau is advantaged;
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills;
- Good analysis think, reporting skills and figure oriented;
- Can get high under pressure and dedicate time for works.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
WHAT WE OFFER
- Working time: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM from Monday to Friday;
- Salary: Very interested;
- Have a chance to be promoted in higher position globally;
- Paid 100% salary in 02 probation months;
- Paid full salary for social insurance;
- Take the premium health insurance package;
- Take part in team building once yearly;
- Review for increasing salary once or twice for outstanding yearly;
- Give bonus on KPIs in per year end;
- Work in young, dynamic & professional environment.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29