Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
We are seeking a qualified candidate for a vacancy of Secretary based in Ho Chi Minh. The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out secretarial and administrative support duties for the Corporate Tax Department along with other corresponding tasks as and when delegated.
We are seeking a qualified candidate for a vacancy of Secretary based in Ho Chi Minh. The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out secretarial and administrative support duties for the GMS Department and Corporate Tax Department along with other corresponding tasks as and when delegated. The Secretary will supervise the secretary team (including junior secretaries) and make sure the tasks will be done smoothly and effectively.
• Proactively take lead of all administrative support for Tax Partners & Directors, and groups of Tax.
• Supervise, develop and give timely support junior secretaries, coordinate with other Departments and assist in travel booking, printing, stationary ordering and other administrative requests of department needs.
• Independently assist on policy compliance for department including timesheets, overtime, and clean desk.
• Process all staffing schedule requests including book, change, and inform requestors if there is conflict
• Check timesheets, reconcile overtime claim forms and send weekly reminders of missing timesheets.
• Make sure start and end time are correctly inputted in IBS timesheet entries
• Check and prepare proposal and/or engagement letter/contract with existing clients, type or translate document (for internal or external use) in accordance the KPMG template
• Check and proofread the deliverables you are providing to the client (engagement teams).
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• A university degree holder; additional qualifications would be advantageous
• Minimum 1 - 3 year working experience in secretarial/administrative role, preferably in professional services environment
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Very good computer knowledge and skills (MS Word/ Excel/ Power Point)
• Conscientious, service and customer-oriented
• Very well planning skill, detail focused and good commitment
• Strong organizational skills are essential in order to manage and prioritize your workload
• Able to work under high pressure with all levels of staff
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Healthcare policy
- Laptop provided
- 13th Salary
- Year End Party
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29