Mô tả công việc
- Documenting client design briefings, understanding them in the context of the current or proposed brand essence and current market situation.
- In collaboration with Account Manager, effectively work with creative & planning, media team teams to develop innovative ideas & strategic direction.
- Act as first-level quality controller of Specialist team outputs to ensure that it meets the client’s objectives and agreed communication strategies.
- Managing client expectations of timing to ensure that projects are delivered at the highest quality levels, on time and on budget, while achieving the expected profit for the company.
- Monitor and tracking the status of projects on the team and compiling into weekly status reports for meetings.
- Supporting ongoing daily client’s requests and directly reporting to the account manager.
- Writing reports, keeping records and other documents related to the client’s project.
- Manage paperwork, charge clients fees and collect payments.
- Pursue client’s agenda with deep insight and passion.
- Proactively develop a deep understanding for your clients and their industry.
- Becoming familiar with the nature of clients’ products, business culture and competition.
- Build & develop strong relationships with clients & act as main point of contact between client & agency.
- Mentoring 1 – 2 intern
- Strongly follow business processes to enhance the company’s CRM system performance
- Always-on improving leadership to catch up promotion process
- Continuously update new digital trends, technique or campaigns locally or globally
- Provide expert advice on strategy and tactics to internal team and all 3rd party agencies
- Provide insightful analysis and recommendations that will support for execution.
- Assume responsibility for any other duties or projects which may be given
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- At least 2 years of experience as Account Executive/ relevant position
- Account management experience in an Advertising/Marketing/Digital Agency
- Intermediate understanding of digital disciplines (creative, technology, user experience, strategy)
- Excellent project management skills, able to manage multiple client projects and initiatives
- Excellent communication & presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Powerpoint and Excel
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive and competitive income
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Full package benefits for employees in accordance with Labor Law
- Allowances: birthday, company trip
- Opportunities to be trained by professional co-workers
- Thirteenth-month salary
- Chances to upgrade the level and salary during working
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềMarketing / Truyền thông / Quảng cáo
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29