Mô tả công việc
- Build automated testing tools and scripts for driving application tests
- Define, develop, implement, and maintain the automation test scripts
- Record and maintain source control of automation scripts
- Participate in review of project requirements to understand test objectives, to provide input on testability of requirements and estimation for the testing activities.
- Provide the testing approach, develop the automation test strategy, testing framework for automation testing projects.
- Design the test case, writing the automation scripts.
- Provide training and mentoring to test automation engineers. This includes conducting code reviews, training test automation engineers on new coding and testing methodologies, guidelines, and best practices.
- Contribute to the building of continuous Integration (CI) environment and ongoing Process improvement activities.
- Collaborative with project team to understand project objectives, gather automation requirements, design automated tests, and troubleshoot issues.
- Participate in project meetings to discuss and agree on automation testing approach.
- Do manual testing when the project needed.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University level with bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- Understand the different kind of automated tested frameworks and automated testing approach.
- Have 3+ year experience in automation test by using the automated test framework.
- Have 1+ year of experience in automation test for mobile application.
- Have 1+ year of experience in using Python or Typescript programming language in the automation testing.
- Experience in building the automated test framework using Selenium WebDriver
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies, automated testing tools, and processes.
- Proficiency on using automation test by scripting with any object-oriented programming language
- Experience in working with the continuous delivery deployment framework.
- Experience in using different testing technique in the test design for manual and automation test.
- Experience in working with agile/scrum methodology at least 1 year.
- Experience in using BDD and NON-BDD Automated Test Frameworks
- Good English communication
Nice to Have:
- ISTQB/ISEB Certificate or equivalence.
- Good knowledge about the performance testing and security testing.
- Good knowledge of SCM tools including Git, subversion.
- Experience in leading a team.
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Flexible option bonus for good performers & retention bonus for outstanding performers
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29