Mô tả công việc
Our teams are busy at work building the future of Vingroup‘s digital transfomation: Loyalty program, Payment, Lifestyle, Home service and many more.
We are looking for a superb software engineer. This is a hands-on role that encompasses several key areas such as product development, performance, scalability, and architecture. If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are a requirement, we would love for you to join us.
- Be part of an agile team designing and developing high-performance components / microservices for a wide range of systems
- Work with our CI / CD process and give suggestions to improve it
- Work closely with product teams to deliver the best experience for the customer
- Monitor and improve the scalability and security of current systems
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- 3-5 years software development experience in one of the following languages: Java / Golang / PHP / Python, willing to focus in Golang in the future
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes and Cloud Infrastructure is a plus
- Proactive attitude and good communication skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Benefits & Perks:
- A chance to build a better life for Vietnamese
- Attractive compensation package
- Meal allowance
- 13th salary and target incentive (fixed, 0 - 3 month salary)
- Private health insurance financed by the company for employee and their family: cover for Vinmec and top hospitals in VN
- The preferences when using the services of the Vingroup’s member companies: Employee can benefit from Loyalty programs such as Vinpro/ Vinpro +, supermarkets Vinmart/ Vinmart +, Vinpearl;, Vinschool education system, Vincharm beauty, V-smart, Vinhomes, Vinfast, etc.
- Training course and certificates
- Team bonding/ company trips, Happy hour and B-day parties.
- No dress code. It’s your choice to be confident and comfortable.
- Opportunities to join a diverse and inclusive team (our team proud to be a Vietnamese company with talents from Google, LinkedIn, Amazon, eBay and many other top companies in Vietnam)
- And many more..
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29