Mô tả công việc
We are looking for a person who will work with Go2Joy's new product, PMS (Property Management System) back-end development. Currently, PMS has released DEMO Version 1, and we keep developing our PMS more efficiently
Developers will join our Development team with main responsibilities here:
- Create and maintain organized and efficient data models & APIs
- Back end programming following software development life cycle
- Develop and document tasks
- Perform code reviews
- Document internal and external source code
- Automatic and manual testing
- Troubleshoot deployed applications
- Collaborate with a variety of departments within the organization to design, build, test, and ship high-quality software
- Other duties as assigned
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Those who have developed and operated web applications using Web Framework (Django, Django RestFramework) 3 or more years of work experience
- Experience with DBMS and NoSQL-type DBs such as MySQL (Maria DB), MongoDB (DynamoDB), etc.
- Those with a deep understanding of web technologies and RESTful APIs
- Those who are interested in finding problems that users experience and solving them with technology
- Experience in automating build, testing, and deployment through AWS CodePipeline
- Those who understand the TDD methodology and have development experience based on it
- Those who have experience in web service security
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 12+ paid days off a year.
- Working from Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM- 5:30 PM.
- Working in a dynamic, creative, comfortable environment and having the opportunity to learn from experience with experts in the same field.
- Salary will be reviewed yearly or sooner if you prove that you adapt well with the work and perform over the expectation.
- Full benefits as Labor law: Social insurance
- Other benefits: Free breakfast, Annual performance bonus, Annual health check and insurance, Company team building trip, new equipment
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29