Mô tả công việc
- Deploy and configure new Public Cloud tenants via automation – Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible
- Provide day-to-day support to existing customers and ensure that the team is always exceeding their expectations
- Develop system health metrics for both real time monitoring and usability recommendations
- Enforce best practices for security and reliability
- Participate in security initiatives, including access control and vulnerability testing
- Maintain documentation of the infrastructure and suggest areas for improvement
- Assist in maintaining platform availability to defined levels
- Troubleshoot and address infrastructure issues as necessary
- Collaborate with the Cloud Automation team on shared objectives on future desired state
- Assist in the validation of new automations in Azure and AWS if the need arises
- Investigate new technologies and methodologies to better support the product
- Coach and mentor other team members as needed
- Participate in an on-call rotation as required
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical field and 3+ years of professional work experience in Public
- Cloud operations or customer-oriented environments
- Experience with Public Cloud PaaS/SaaS solutions such as App Services, App Insights, Storage
- Accounts, Resource Groups, and monitoring tools, EC2, S3, route53, IAM
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A moderate-to-advanced understanding of the infrastructure components and offerings of Public
- Strong Windows System administration skillsets
- Strong to Moderate Linux (RHEL preferred) is a big plus
- Light-to-moderate understanding of Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Packer, and Kubernetes
- Ability to understand and develop CI/CD pipelines for automations
- Light-to-moderate scripting and programming skills which may be required for automating some
- of the tasks in the future - VBA, Python, Java, Shell scripting, PowerShell
- General knowledge of designing and implementing GUI-based web pages/dashboards aimed to
- gather and present information to account, sales, and other stakeholder teams.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment;
- Get involve in major full-cycle project with large scale and opportunities to work directly with specialists and experts in system designing in Japanese top corporations in producing medical services.
- Challenging position with high chances for promotion
- Very attractive salary;
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- F-Town Campus provides many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym center, cafeteria, etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 30/08/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29