Senior Database Administrator
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Propose/Implement schema changes/architect new schemas for projects using Liquibase CICD process.
- Analyze queries in new and existing application code and tune for performance where necessary
- Has the ability to know when to suggest breaking complex queries out from application code and into stored procedures or views where necessary
- Develop stored procedures and views on databases for consumption by the applications
- Monitor database server health of production system using DPA, MySQL Workbench, slow query logs, etc.
- Database Administration skills for maintaining MySQL RDS instances; index optimization, optimal server configuration settings, table optimization, database backup methodologies
- Strong understanding of T-SQL principles to write queries joining many tables and mining data as necessary for the development teams
- Ability to analyze common queries and add the necessary indexes to table(s)
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts (foreign key relationships, unique constraints, compound keys) and their application in all table designs/implementations
- Staging test data for development teams in the DEV/SIT environments where necessary
- Maintain database access for users in DEV/SIT environments per standards and secure protocols
- Participate in the Production release process for database deployments during maintenance windows
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Ability to communicate effectively with the US customer both written and verbally
- Ability to follow database standards/naming conventions set forth by the Corporate Data team
- Keen attention to detail and strong data analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Possesses a strong intuition to protect the integrity of the data within the databases
- Ability to work with US team overseas on data tasks and projects
- Completes assigned tasks within the sprint cadence within the required timeframes
- Ability to report the status of tasks regularly to US team on a daily/weekly basis
- Ability to work independently from the development teams to ensure proper checks and balances between the applications and database infrastructure; protect the data
- Ability to escalate emergency issues and bugs through the proper channels to the US teams in a timely manner
- Year of experiences: 4+ YoE
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Cung cấp trang thiết bị đầy đủ để phục vụ công việc.
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN.
- Được hưởng các chính sách phúc lợi theo quy định của công ty.
- Được đào tạo, nâng cao nghiệp vụ thường xuyên.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29