Mô tả công việc
As a Senior Digital Acquisition Specialist, you will join the Acquisition Growth team to help Knowledge Seekers find the courses that suit their needs. Our Growth team elements are all about Data-informed, User-Centric and Experiments in order to drive a Sustainable Growth for Topica.
Join us in the mission of bringing education access to all.
1. Helping Topica grow its users and revenue, thus, achieving its Sustainable Growth
2. Helping Knowledge Seekers to discover the courses that help them to grow personally and professional
What will you do?
- Plan, Set up and Optimise Acquisition Campaigns including (but not limiting to) SEO, Googles Ads, and Facebook Ads
- Measure and Report on performances of all acquisition campaigns, assess against goals
- Coordinate and support the creation of digital content in various forms (banners, blog, videos)
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and changes in digital marketing and online industry, especially education industry
- Support and Share knowledge with other members in team to help grow technical skills of other specialists
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Hands-on experience (minimum 2 years) on optimizing paid media channels including Google, Facebook. Knowing other retargeting channels like Criteo, RTB is a plus. Preferably with experience from ecommerce and handling substantial projects with large budgets (20K+ USD/month)
- Optimization instincts, product savvy, and an analytical mindset
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- Basic English skills as we will have knowledge sharing sessions with teams in other countries.
- Creative, curious and critical thinking.
- Dedicated and energetic towards work. Self-motivated and independent with good project management skills.
- Love new ideas and experiments.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Fast paced and multinational working environment
- Supportive and professional colleagues
- Awesome & open co-working space
- Internal Training (Technical & Functional); Opportunities for English Training
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 23/10/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29