Senior Engineer (Mechanical Related)
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- We are recruiting Candidates as Senior Engineer (Mechanical relation) for Incineration Power Plant
- The successful candidates will carry out engineering for Mechanical work concerned with Industrial Plant such as Energy from Waste (EfW) Plant as below described:
- Execute mechanical engineering for equipment in EfW Plant or Industrial Plant. The equipment is such as Tank, Pressure Vessels, Duct, Hopper, Conveyor, and Incinerator.
- Execute basic design of the equipment. Basic design is to prepare equipment Layout (including planning drawing, duct routing) and calculate strength, Technical data sheet, Purchase specification, pressure loss, BQ list.
- Execute detail design of the equipment. Detail design is to prepare detail drawing for fabrication by 2D and 3D CAD
- Review Vendor information (drawing, specification, procedure, etc.)
- Communicate and adjust with the other engineering disciplines project team in order to proceed PJ. Normally the project team in EfW Plant consists of several group such as process, layout, equipment, piping, instrumentation and civil& building team.
- In addition to carrying out the above job, leading mechanical team as mechanical engineering leader while coordinating with Client, Hitachi Zosen Corporation, Job partners, Vendors as well project members in order to proceed the technical meeting, evaluations, inspection.
- Prepare mechanical engineering execution schedule and a labor hour estimate and define aspects of mechanical activities as mechanical engineering lead.
- Execute supervision of Commissioning
- Further information will be discussed in the interview.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Male, female with minimum 10 years working experience as plant mechanical engineer. (15 years and more experience is preferred)
- Experience in Job Description 1), 2), 3), 4) is mandatory. In particular, candidate shall have sufficient experience creating Fabrication drawing to such extent which Vendor can develop its own shop drawing based on the Fabrication Drawing The subjected equipment is static equipment like Duct, Tank, Vessel, hopper, etc.
(Experience handling dynamic equipment like pump, blower, fan, conveyer, etc. is more preferable.)
- Experience in leading job-related team as leader or manager
- One who has the experience of supervising work at construction site is preferred.
- Project Management experience is preferred.
- Knowledge and several years working experience in 3D-CAD (Inventor is especially preferred).
- Familiarization of ASME code
- Familiarization of TCVN code
- Experience in Mechanical Supervisor at site such as construction management such as progress monitoring, technical coordination with erection sub-contractor, quality control, and trouble shooting
- Willing to go oversea for training and working (from 3 months to 1 year)
- Graduation of university major in Mechanical Engineering
- Good command of English. Japanese is preferred.
- Good communication skills: Group discussion, work well with a team environment.
- Must be enthusiastic, self-motivated and earnest
- We prefer the person has a strong sense of responsibility and have ability to lead young engineer
Why join us?
- Personal Development learning opportunities, working with professional Japanese experts using TV conference, etc.
- Approaching latest technologies, and challenging with new projects
- Environment- You have chances to work in the honest, open- minded environment and empowered to do the challenging job.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary renewal: 1 time/ year
- Bonus: 2 times/ year
- Premium Health insurance for staff selected by age, etc.
- Fresh graduates are welcome and trained.
- Others: Company travel, health check, allowances (language abilities, lunch, commuting), etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29