Mô tả công việc
- To constantly assist and monitor the Fleet Associate/Senior Fleet Associate, Asset in deployment of company owned vehicles and IC owned vehicle, uniforms, corporate ID, accessories related to Delivery, Pick Up, Returns, Linehaul & Shuttles.
- To ensure Fleet Assets team monitors all vehicle utilized in LEX meets the scheduled maintenance standards and maintain a professional fleet image.
- To assist in the implement and maintain IC ownership programs.
- To ensure that all Assets related records are maintained accurately and updated timely by Asset team members. These documents must be kept systematically filed.
- To assist and monitor departmental and organizational related results and mission are accomplished as required such as timely submission of reports and ensure smooth onboarding of new IC and ensure vehicles are maintained periodically to be road worthy and compliant with the local law and regulations.
- Coaches and develops Assets Associates to achieve higher levels of service, economies of scale and operational effectiveness on a periodical manner.
- Collaborate with local hubs delivery to ensure best in class service to venture’s Hubs, Pick Up,
- Returns, Linehaul & Shuttles and Finance departments to ensure best in class service when required.
- Make recommendations that would improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Fleet Assets assignment Process & Scheduling, Coaching & Performance.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Demonstrated people management & assets experience in an Fleet environment with direct reports responsibility
- Good written & oral communication skills in English.
- Strong written & oral communication in Venture’s own language
- Proven analytical skills and operational management skills
- Attention to detail in Assets Administration and People Management
- Proven ability in leading a team in a result oriented environment
- Highly committed and flexible to travel locally
- At least 3 years of Supervisory experience in Operations, preferably in fleet management or similar capacity with a degree or diploma in business management
- Intermediate Proficiency level in MS Office Software such as Excel, Word and Power Point will be an advantage.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Health insurance, social and unemployment insurances as defined by Law
Annual vacation and Teambuilding
Annual Health Care
Annual salary review and adjustment based on performance
Competitive compensation packages commensurate with your experience
Dynamic environment, many challenges and development opportunities
13th month salary and annual bonus according to Group policy
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 08/05/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29