Mô tả công việc
- We will consider lower (Senior, Middle) level based on candidate's qualification.
- You’ll be responsible for the complete scope, design, build and testing of products and features for one of Asia’s fastest growing fintech companies. As a part of the True Money Engineering team, you will be exposed to many innovative technologies in the fields of distributed data processing, big data, algorithms and data structures, machine learning, and experimentation. True Money is customer centric first and our mission is to empower users to experience digital life through an amazing user experience enabling pay anyone and purchase anything anywhere and anytime.
- You have an appreciation of architecture and system design, love to code and enjoy seeing your work land in the hands of millions.
- You’ll be involved in technical leadership, hands-on coding as well as working with design patterns, complex solution design, full life cycle service ownership, deployment, monitoring and diagnostics and much more. We are performance driven in our approach and our product is a best in class solution.
- This spans wallet, top up, purchase, payment, shopping and more as you create readable, repeatable code and manage your codebase with pride to develop our platform and full service financial platform offering to build a digital life experience!
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Math preferred.
- Strong in client side frameworks such as React, Angular, Flux/Redux.
- Expert in backend languages, such as Java, Python, and NodeJS.
- Experience designing/developing APIs with OpenAPI/Swagger.
- Experience with containerization and deployment in hybrid cloud (AWS/GCP) environments.
- Strong Database skills in SQL and NoSQL solutions as well as strengths/weaknesses of both.
- Excellent HTML/CSS skills having understanding of data organization and layout.
- Experience with monolithic systems and strong understanding of macro/micro architectures.
- Experience working with CI/CD platforms and an appreciation for the build process.
- You enjoy optimizing everything from how your code is compiled to how it scales across servers.
- You thrive on learning new technologies and methods and want to use the best tools available.
- You test your code and build systems to automate for testing efficiency
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Office hours: Monday- Friday, off on Saturday and Sunday. Annual holidays leave will be following Vietnam law and as company regulations.
- 10 full paid sick leave days
- Lunch allowance
- Competitive remuneration package
- Unlimited access to Udemy training course
- 13th salary + year end performance bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance will be under Labor Law.
- Healthcare insurance package (Bao Viet insurance)
- Annual summer vacation, Team-building activities
- Dynamic and youthful working environment
- Professional development opportunities.
- Cooperating with many domestic and multi-national partners.
- Free English training course.
- Technical training course.
- Macbook is provided for work
- Happy hour / week
- Team building each quarter of year.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 19/09/2019
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
ASCEND Technology is under Thailand’s Ascend Group. We are SEA's leading fintech brand, providing ePayment services that help facilitate everyday transactional needs with offices in Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar, Indonesia and the Philippines. We are the world's only ePayment brand with licenses to operate eMoney in almost every SEA country. Our platform includes TrueMoney Wallet, WeCard by MasterCard, TrueMoney CashCard, Kiosk, Express, Payment Gateway and Remittance.
Our company website:
Trụ sở công ty: Tầng 9, tòa nhà Sông Hồng Park View, số 165 phố Thái Hà, P. Láng Hạ, Q. Đống Đa, TP. Hà NộiWebsite: www.ascendcorp.com
THÔNG TIN CÔNG TY
Tầng 9, tòa nhà Sông Hồng Park View, số 165 phố Thái Hà, P. Láng Hạ, Q. Đống Đa, TP. Hà Nội
Hotline: 0984 234 396 (Ms. Linh)
Tổng đài: (024) 7107 9799