Senior Hr Executive
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Responsible for recruitment process
- Assist HR Manager in Recruitment & retention - managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns
- Update recruitment database
- Fully responsible for C&B tasks (Annual leave, Labor contract, Payroll, Benefits, Trade Union, employee database, ect.)
- Update employee database daily
- Prepare monthly payroll accurately and timely
- Handle all employee insurance issues
- Follow up feedback 360 degree for new staff in probation
- Make the report to Social Insurance every month as per mandatory requirement.
- Complete social and health insurance, personal accident insurance or other insurance benefits for employees every month upon case-by-case basis.
- Contact social, health offices and labor authorities on providing social insurance book and health care card for employees as per local law.
- Complete the final compensation and severance allowance for leaving employees.
- Assist HRM in participating in salary and benefit survey.
- Evaluates jobs for developing compensation and benefits program.
- Submit monthly report (manpower) to HR Manager or other report related to manpower whenever required.
- Complete monthly personal income tax declaration for employees and report to Tax Department.
- Contact Tax authorities to handle new issues of personal income tax and inform employees promptly.
- Update and record the job evaluation for all jobs in company.
- Register Staff changes to the Service Labor, Invalid and Social Affairs
- Assist all activities related to HR or company events or any requests from HRM
- Set up a system to keep track of all employees database.
- Assist HR Manager to measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement
- Follow up New Staff in probation time and get feedback from Managers
- Implement HR policy & procedures
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law. Ensure line managers are up to date with changes of any policies.
- Regularly update latest regulations on Labor Law and advise HRM on time.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Education, qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2-year experience in Recruitment and 4-year experience in C&B
- Have good knowledge of Labor Law and Tax Law
- Good knowledge of C&B market/industry information
- Good English in verbal and written communication
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to self-motivate
- Good analytical skills
- Good attitude and team work
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadline and to handle multiple tasks.
- Good interpersonal skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Hưởng chế độ đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN theo luật lao động
- Bảo hiểm tai nạn 24/24 và chăm sóc sức khỏe (Generali)
- Du lịch hàng năm
- Tiệc New Year Party
- Trợ cấp chạy chương trình event/activation
- Thưởng thâm niên cho nhân viên đủ 2 năm và thưởng thâm niên cho nhân viên đủ 5 năm
- Thưởng tháng 13
- Quà sinh nhật
- Tiền mừng cưới, thôi nôi, sinh con
- Các hoạt động nội bộ: Tiệc 8/3, tiệc Noel, tiệc trung thu
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềNhân sự
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Founded in 1996, Metan is one of Vietnam's leading local agency in Vietnam with around 150 people. Metan has learnt to anticipate the tricky situations and to solve problems quickly and effectively.
Metan provides full services to clients covering from Above-the-line to Below-the-line communication:
• Above-the-line advertising
• Digital advertising
• Public relation (PR)
• Branding - Visibility
Visit our website: www.metanvietnam.com
Trụ sở công ty: Lầu 1, Cao ốc Pasteur, 139 Pasteur, phường 6, quận 3, TPHCMWebsite: http://metan.vn/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29