Senior HR General
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Compute monthly payroll, Personal Income Tax, staff allowances and bonus in accordance with company policies
- Make monthly/periodically internal payroll report/ costing report, PIT report and other statutory reports for relevant authorities
- Handle HR operations and benefits administration including self-insured, group life, medical insurance as well as expatriate, partner & directors benefits administration;
- Support HR Manager to develop and implement C&B Policies, Reward & Recognition Programs, Loyalty Schemes, Health Care
- Package, Disciplinary Actions, etc.
- Conduct, prepare data for salary survey
- Manage staff database, labour contract, overtime database
- Assist HR Managers in annual salary review, performance evaluation, promotion programs, etc.
- Support the HR Manager to prepare annual budget
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Management
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes such as screening CV, telephone interview, organize candidate data.
- Administer new employee on-boarding and orientation.
- Handle administrative duties and recordkeeping
Other tasks (20%)
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and contributes to the development of policies
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment law and compliance requirements.
- Employee orientation, development, and training.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University graduate in related fields.
- At least 3-year experience in HR general with strong background in C&B and HR admin.
- Expert user of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Experience in working with HR Management system
- Good at communication & customer-oriented
- Good at English both speaking & writing
- Good at numerical reasoning and logical thinking
- Mature, careful and result-oriented
- Able to work well under pressure and to meet target & deadlines
- Bachelor of Human Resource Management, C&B, Business Management, Law.
- At least 4 - 5 years experience in Human Resources Management, Recruitment & C&B.
- Have knowledge & experience working at Auditing Company or related service is an advantage.
- Fluencing in English(speaking, listening, reading, writing)
- Good at Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HR soft wares, and other related soft wares.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Bonus: 13th Salary & Performance bonus, Tet , holidays & travelling once/year.
- Training: Regular training for employee to develop personal skills.
- Salary review each year base on working performance and Business performance results.
- Insurance follow Labour Law.
- Other bonus.
- Comfortable and friendly working environment.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29