Senior Human Resources Officer
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- The HR OFFICER is responsible for organizing and managing the office operations and procedures in order to ensure the smooth running of day–to-day office of the company to support business needs.
- Supervise all activities of the back office (HR, Admin).
- Develop and implement and update HR policies and regulation of the company.
- Oversee the selection & recruitment process.
- Supervise the annual leave, working hours of all staff.
- Contribute to fostering constructive labor relations by establishing and maintaining good communication with internal departments and external organizations.
- Ensure office facilities to be maintained and in good conditions for use.
- Monitor administrative operations/functions, including reception, secretary, security, cleaning, purchasing and maintenance.
- Coordinate with contractors/suppliers and other departments for any office issues.
- Manage and follow the service contract, office lease contract.
- Manage the fixed asset and inventory annually.
- Arrange and organize company’s events, conference.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Law or Business qualifications.
Holder of 2 - 3 years Admin - HR experience
Experience in IT software industry is preferred.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
Good knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
Good management, communication and problem-solving skills.
Good knowledge of performance appraisal.
Ability to negotiate well with employees.
Good leadership & interpersonal skills.
Good in English (both oral and written skill).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- High salary and Annual salary review based on employee's performance and contribution;
- Good benefit package (Lunch allowance, Breakfast, Sick leaves, Maternity benefits, Healthcare service etc.);
- Clearly-defined career paths to direct employee's effort and to award employee's loyalty;
- Continuous development of technical and soft skills through commercial work and formal training;
- Exciting leisure (Sport and Art clubs, Parties, Team buildings etc.) links you and the others for a good friendship spirit;
- Facilities, latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work;
- Diversified culture to foster the international work ethics and spirit of employees;
- Company's labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềNhân sự
Kỹ năngQuản lý thời gian
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29