Mô tả công việc
Tek Experts is a leading global provider of technical support and professional services on behalf of the world’s largest IT companies. With more than 5,000 employees across 6 global offices, we have built a reputation for deep technical expertise and exceptional customer experiences. Our company operates a 24/7/365 service across borders, languages and time zones.
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. To say people are our greatest asset has become something of a cliché but at Tek Experts, we strongly believe it’s true.
Would you like to be the one to deliver top talent to an enterprise in critical, high visibility projects? Can you drive efficiency and effectiveness through partnership to influence hiring decisions? Do you want to be part of a team that deepens and diversifies the talent acquisition strategy of a global company on the go?
We are looking for an expert in recruiting highly sought-after candidates in the technology and IT industry.
The primary responsibility of the role will be to develop and execute strategies to proactively identify, engage and recruit the best-fit talent for Tek Experts’ on-going operations, as well as for critical ad-hoc projects against a timeline. As an essential contributor to our high-performing team, the Senior IT Recruiter will also be responsible for monitoring recruitment best practices as well as fostering a strong service-oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers/stakeholders.
*** Core Responsibilities
• Manage the selection process for positions, including requisition management, development of position descriptions and recruitment strategy, candidate selection, reference and background checks, salary negotiations, and the facilitation of the on-boarding process.
• Conduct recruitment strategy meetings with Hiring Managers to ensure a complete understanding of the job requirements, candidate matches, and the qualifications needed to fill the role. Use findings to develop and execute effective sourcing strategies, assessments, and closing approaches.
• Develop and ensure implementation of high-quality global recruitment, interviewing, selection, and strategic onboarding processes. Build the commitment of hiring managers to follow best practices in all stages of the talent acquisition life cycle.
• Review applications and assess candidate qualifications against criteria established in the job descriptions.
• Conduct thorough candidate prescreening interviews and recommend highly qualified and diverse candidates who meet the requirements for the role.
• Negotiate the compensation rate and packages with candidates.
*** Systems Management and Development
• Continually assess the effectiveness of the recruitment & onboarding processes, research best practices, obtain feedback from new hires and hiring managers, and utilize data to refine and improve the processes over time.
• Develop creative ideas and innovative recruiting techniques to source qualified professionals and a diverse talent pool. (i.e., social media, employee referrals, direct contact recruiting, internet data mining, job boards, and internal/external networks)
• Develop easy to use recruitment templates and forms.
*** Relational Communication
• Promote the company’s recruitment brand through active participation in job fairs, conferences, and other networking and marketing events.
• Ensure timely communication with candidates, hiring managers, and vendors on the recruiting process and pending needs.
• Manage candidate communication and relationship management throughout the recruitment lifecycle and educate candidates about Tek Experts’ culture, benefits, and position expectations.
• Serve as a Tek Experts representative to candidates. Manage regular communication with contacted and proposed candidates throughout the proposal recruitment process in order to build our network and long-term relationships.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business Administration or relevant field
• 5+ years of corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience in IT industry
• Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing methods, including proactive phone and internet research
• Have deep knowledge of interview techniques and be good at reading people
• Ability to prioritize time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service
• A ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills
• Dynamic, passionate and proven person who wants to make a positive difference with the people you work
• Strong communication skills – clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for multiple audiences
• Be analytical and methodical in your approach to problems
• Be organized and have an eye for detail
• Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed, results-oriented environment at a fast pace
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken)- B2 level
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Understanding and familiarity with Recruitment Marketing, Employer Branding
• ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
Quyền lợi được hưởng
*** WHAT WE OFFER?
• Very attractive annual remuneration package
• Super nice and relaxing office, located at Level A building - Lotte Centre with very modern facility, open working space
• Team building, summer trip, quarterly engagement activity, CSR activity
• Young and dynamics team members and manager
• Full salary insurance, PTI insurance, 100% salary in probation period
• 12 days annual leave
• Performance bonus/KPI bonus at the end of the year
• Company cover insurance based on 100% of full salary
• Annual health check once a year
• Performance review once a year
• Gift for employees in all holidays during the year (for trade union members)
• Work and learn with the latest technologies from partners and customers.
• Intensive training from experts and English training from English native speakers
• Opportunities to obtain international certificates.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 24/10/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29