Mô tả công việc
The Senior Software Engineer (SSE) is responsible to write software programs from design specifications; Plans, executes and documents unit tests; Reports status and issues; Documents detailed designs; Accountable for unit test leakage; Contributes to system architecture and design decisions.
- To develop software program with limited support from senior engineers.
- To write program in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company
- To run through all the test cases for assigned tasks and ensure all cases tested and passed before release for testing
- To self-train on new technologies
- Can perform technical lead or team lead role for project
- To implement strictly all the customer’s process if being requested, company’s processes and systems complied with CMMi standard
- To document detailed designs as part of design team (lead by PSE or SA)
- To perform other tasks assigned by the Line Manager, Project Manager & Technical Manager.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University degree in Computer Sciences, or equivalent
- 3+ year experience in Java competence
- Good knowledge of ether J2EE development with EJB, JSP, Servlet, JSF, JMS, JPA or alternative frameworks like Spring/Struts/Play …
- Basic knowledge of web/application containers (Tomcat, Jboss, WebSphere …) and web/application deployment.
- Good knowledge of web service development (RESTful/SOAP)
- Good knowledge of security in web development
- Good knowledge of performance optimization for web application
- Good knowledge of Angular/React/Vue.js is a plus
- Good knowledge of NodeJS is a plus
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13-month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Flexible option bonus for good performers & retention bonus for outstanding performers
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English.
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
- WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29