Mô tả công việc
- Being responsible for Java technologies and solutions for the project.
- Will be assigned to following sub-projects using Java programming language
- New Development Project
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing
needs and requirements.
- Have chance to participate in upcoming projects such as Basic Design, Detail Design
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Qualify the requirement of technical knowledge and experience:
o At least 3 years’ experience in programming in Java technologies
o Can resolve technical issues and ensure quality of design/source code
o Experienced with OOP/UML/Design Patterns
o Strong knowledge of database technology: Postgres
o Experience with unit test.
o Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Nice to have:
o Cloud technologies, specifically Azure.
o Good in writing design document and approaching new technologies
o Good at analyzing & problem solving skill
o Good teamwork generates enthusiasm among team members.
o Have a specific level of Japanese is an advantage
o Have experience of working with Japanese Customer/Clients is a plus
o Ability to work under pressure and to deadline
o Ability to lead a big team.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE based on your competent plus Annual Bonus and
- Project Performance Bonus “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is
- exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: Base on Company’s policy
- Other allowances: transportation allowance, lunch allowance, working on-site
- allowance, etc. plus company support for housing in District 9.
- F-Town Campus provide many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football
- ground, basketball & volleyball, gym & yoga centre, restaurant, cafeteria, etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29