Mô tả công việc
- The Senior Magento Developer is a key role in Design and develop eCommerce applications using the Magento 2 eCommerce Platform.
- This position will work alongside our eCommerce business and developers. If you are looking to get in on the ground floor and build on a great opportunity for growth, we have what you are looking for.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- 3-5 years of experience in PHP building object-oriented websites
- 3+ years experience with Magento Community & Enterprise framework and modules
- At least 2-3 project implementations of building brand new sites in Magento 2.
- Must have experience/ ability to develop Magento 2 Modules and Customized Developments.
- Knowledge of web services integrations (REST/SOAP)
- Preferred working experience coding, using and designing REST API’s
- Ability and experience working on scalable websites
- Ability to demonstrate the requirements to peers and communicate with clients
- Software Framework (MVC, MVVM) & Design Patterns (Singleton, Factory, Observer etc)
- Strong Experience with the LAMP stack, MVC and OOPS.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like SASS/LESS
- Subversion (Git/SVN)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Highly competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary with full base salary for Social, Health and Unemployment Insurance contribution and allowance for employees having children under 03 years old, 13th month salary, and additional performance bonus for top performers, high public holiday bonuses, and birthday gift, employee service award of up to $1,000 for employees with 3+ years.
- Attractive AON healthcare coverage including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code. Annual company summer vacation abroad and teambuilding package.
- Opportunities to work onsite for international projects in Sweden, Australia, UK, USA, etc.
- Everyday training opportunities.
- English-speaking, international and professional work environment: working with expatriates from different countries, state of the art working space with a wonderful view over the city skyline, modern facilities include computer dual 23.5” screens running Windows 10, Office 2016, and Visual Studio 2016.
- Western management style: professional, dynamic, open minded, creative, supportive, friendly, and encouraging of feedback.
- Clear communication with employees from Company Management regarding the Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities for employees.
- Employee and family are engaged and taken care by the company via Trade Union activities.
- Diversified social and charity activities often organized by NICEF - Niteco Charity Engagement Foundation to create opportunities for our young employees to raise funds and help people with difficulties in Vietnam.
- An active environment with leisure activities such as badminton, ping pong, football, dancing, etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29