Mô tả công việc
- Assist with the development and execution of campaigns, events, content, social media and research to improve brand awareness and attract more leads and CV’s
- Act as the day to day point of contact for partners in Vietnam Australia and Japan whilst working closely with the UK based senior marketing executive and Singapore delivering lead generation activity, making sure deadlines and actions are on track and on time.
- Maintain corporate social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn and analyse platform performance to continually grow and develop the channels.
- Provide insights/reports on website performance and develop strategy to improve website performance
- Develop and execute regional events, including working closely with the in-house design team to produce a range of event materials.
- Awareness of global / regional marketing assets and ability to leverage & localise in an effective and cost-efficient way.
- Manage and send external communications to our global business and Harvey Nash Group to promote latest news collaborations and educate about existing service lines.
- Partner closely with the technical team in Vietnam and the onshore team to develop knowledge and identify marketing opportunities
- Build and maintain good working relationship with local partners and internal teams
- Generate and brainstorm ideas with the marketing & design team
Direct ownership and accountabilities
- Responsible for the lead generation for Australia, Japan and Vietnam markets with a particular focus on email blasts, content creation and video messages
- Monthly reporting responsibility for Australia, Japan and Vietnam markets.
- NashTech careers website development and maintenance.
- Virtual Vietnam microsite development and maintenance.
- Case study creation and management, which includes creating an updated list of all our clients and a most up to date status if we can use logos for Marketing purposes
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Organisation - This is a busy role in a busy marketing department so it is imperative that this person is extremely organised and able to juggle multiple projects at any one time.
- Time management - To ensure all marketing items are sent in a timely manner.
- Prioritisation – Ability to understand, or at the very least endeavour to find out, which deliverables take priority.
- Project management – This will involve the production of many different projects and marketing materials and so it’s imperative this person has the ability to manage each project effectively, from start to finish
- Process driven – There’s an opportunity to make your mark and drive efficiencies with effective and documented processes
- Excellent communication – The ability to effectively communicate with employees and suppliers alike
- Attention to detail – Each and every piece of work which leaves the marketing department needs to be 100% accurate.
- Work ethic – The ability to work under pressure and go the extra mile, especially at peak production times.
- Language – Fluent in English and Vietnamese (written and spoken)
- Travel – Willing to travel regionally and internationally as required
- Experience – 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably in the IT services industry
Training and development
- The majority of training takes places on the job, although continued professional development (CPD) is essential. Typical activities can include:
- Attend networking events.
- Complete short online courses.
- Read the trade press in local markets
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13 month salary per year.
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary).
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully.
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent).
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29