Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
• Architect, design, build and test complex mechanical and electro-mechanical and embedded software systems
• Expertly and efficiently design creative solutions using plastic and sheet metal enclosures, mechanisms, motion control, air and fluid handling, and biocompatible materials
• Be the go-to person for complex mechanical challenges including design, analysis, material selection, and tradeoff decisions.
• Mentor and champion professional growth opportunities for other engineers
• Serve as a senior technical leader on projects
• Develop and grow client relationships as a key point of technical contact
• Employ expert-level knowledge on medical device industry standards and regulations
• Implement and improve processes relating to mechanical engineering
• Maintain healthy work/life balance.
• Work collaboratively with a sense of urgency, ownership and attention to detail.
• Maintain professional relationships, communication, demeanor, appearance and work environment.
• Be conversant about the additive manufcaturing industr a plus and advanced technology product development processes.
• Makes it happen, not just there when it happens.
• Able to think on her/his feet
• Self-aware, others-aware, situationally aware
• Humble, but self-confident
• Internally-driven for productivity
• Adjust focus on detail or broader view to suit situation.
• Work within schedule and budget constraints making appropriate trade-off decision
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in Mechanical Engineering from a four-year college or university or Master’s Degree (M.S) in Mechanical Engineering.
• Five or more years of work experience.
• Experience in mechanical design and manufacture or test of fielded and proven products.
• Background in mechanical analyses such as stress and strength, kinematics, performance of geared and electromechanical equipment, dynamic performance analysis.
• Demonstrated proficiency in application of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing per ANSI Y-14.5.
• Skilled in mechanical assembly and the use of common assembly and test equipment and tools such as torque wrenches, electrical and pneumatic tools, micrometers, shims, hydraulic load cylinders, load sensors, and position transducers, hoists, and custom assembly tools and fixtures.
• Ability to develop equipment that complies to regulations of industries such as aviation, energy, and transportation.
• Extensive experience doing gear design within electromechanical assemblies and systems for both aerospace and industrial applications. Comico provides a true startup design, development and manufacturing environment where there is great opportunity for the right individual who seeks professional growth.
Language/ Math and Reasoning Ability
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, drawings, procedure manuals, professional journals, government regulations, and technical procedures.
• Ability to write complex and detailed reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to speak effectively and understandably in English before group management.
• Ability to apply concepts of algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and basic statistics and accomplish common mathematical calculations in all units of measure including rate, ratio, percentage, area, circumference, volume, angles, weights, and drawing and interpreting technical graphs.
• Computer Skills:
• Must be proficient in Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Must be proficient in CAD and PDM software such as SolidWorks or NX and Teamcenter
• Proficiency in Mathcad, Matlab / Simulink a plus
• Demonstrated ability to learn an apply new computer software and applications
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềNgành nghề khác
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29