Senior Merchandiser - Chuyên Viên Ngành Hàng
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
• To manage the merchandise mix to maximize sales profit of a category.
• To support the line manager to achieve the business plan for sales GP target
• Develop the product portfolio by the company's products overseas local suppliers according to product strategy time to time.
• Working with suppliers negotiating terms of contract to listing products.
• Regularly reviewing performance indicators of that product to decide to replace continue to grow with specific targets.
• Review weekly sales identify any risk opportunities, action plan to reach internal target.
• Knowledge to the import process applying for an import license. Process the import goods based on the sales forecast new product strategy orientation, follow all imported document handle any incorrect documents, as well as follow shipment status to ensure timely arrival.
• To be need to keep abreast of the current retail market in Vietnam identifying new trends in the market, new brands to the market conduct regular competitor analysis.
• Following inventory regularly to get timely processing
• Other tasks assigned
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Experience knowledge in FMCG market at least 2 years.
- Software skills Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.. Strong analytical ability good in data/figures
- Strong communication, enthusiastic, honest, hardworking, ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to develop product strategies effectively communicate recommendations to executive leader.
- English communication skill
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Annual bonus: 3 months under minimum KPI requirement
- Working in a dynamic, opencreative environment
- Fast promotion opportunities based on personal ability
- Team-Building, Year End Partymany internal events
- Working time: 8:30 - 17:30 Monday - Friday
- Working place: 14th Floor, Phu My Hung Tower, 08 Hoang Van Thai, Tan Phu Ward, Dist. 7, HCMC
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29