Mô tả công việc
Full Stack Developer will be part of a fast-growing team of developers to support a range of front end and back end projects for a large Australian client. You will be working with a small team of senior developers and QA initially to build velocity and support as a foundation team developing the front end to support a range of products for the Australian Utility Industry. We work within an Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Report directly to team leader
- Ability to work in an agile environment and Iterate quickly based on customer and internal feedback.
- Constantly learn and keep abreast of emerging technologies.
- Accurate estimation and delivery of deadlines
- Support the QA process and ensure client delivery is 100% tested and stable
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- 4+ years working experience with .NET (core).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Clear communication skills for reporting needs and answering technical and service questions
- Experience working in an agile development environment
Ưu tiên với ứng viên
- .NET Backend experience
- Familiar with TDD/BDD
- Quality English communication & experience
- Experience working with foreign companies, in particular, Australia
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile team
- Is available to travel to Australia where required
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Based in Melbourne, Seattle and Saigon, Spiderbox Design is a fast growing, small software firm that develops for clients as an agency as well as internal self owned/funded software.
We value and understand the importance of our team and their happiness and career ambitions. It is important to Spiderbox that our staff are not only happy but are provided the opportunity to continue to grow, learn and improve their expertise and skills.
With a nothing is impossible attitude, Spiderbox Design has grown and worked across a range of challenging and exciting full stack projects and apps.
Ultimately we want to grow together and have a lot fun working alongside one another:
- Competitive and attractive salary
- New Computer (Mac/PC) that fits your need.
- Comfortable work environment.
- Competitive compensation and regular assessments and salary reviews.
- A conveniently located office in D3 HCMC.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Annual performance review: recognize your efforts and identify development/ improvement needs
- Clear KPI’s and expectations.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Kỹ năngMicrosoft Office
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29