Mô tả công việc
- Join a variety of projects for our international clients based on nodeJs platforms, to develop various applications (web and mobile apps)
- Work as part of a team to meet demanding project requirements
- Follow best practices and coding standards to ensure the best system performance regardless of the browser or device
- Expected to design, code, analyze, configure, unit test, and maintain applications with minimal guidance
- Participate in Agile processes such as Scrum, Kanban or XP
Yêu cầu ứng viên
A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
- At least 4 years real-world experience with software development.
- Proficient with Object Oriented Analysis and Design and its implementation into real code
- Very good in understanding & applying Design Patterns/Design Principles
- Proficient in code review, code refactoring
- Experience with a wide variety of front-end technologies a strong advantage
- Related certification is a plus
- Experience working with Web API, Web Services REST, SOAP, XML and related data exchange technologies is a plus
- Experience working with different programming languages is a plus
o React JS
o React Native
o Database (i.e.: MySQL)
o Deployment procedures (web, mobile)
o Knowing Jenkins/TeamCity is a plus
o Agile process (Scrum/Kanban)
- Must be a strong team player
- Have the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Good attitude regarding self-testing and self-learning
- Proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Displays energy, drive and stamina
- Open minded, flexible and willing to adapt to changing situations
- Good at English
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Highly competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary with full base salary for Social, Health and Unemployment Insurance contribution and allowance for employees having children under 03 years old, 13th month salary, and additional performance bonus for top performers, high public holiday bonuses, and birthday gift, employee service award up to $1,000 for employees with 3+ years.
- Attractive AON healthcare coverage including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code. Annual company summer vacation and team-building budget.
- Potential opportunities for onsite work for international projects abroad.
- Organized training and a support in building your career.
- English-speaking, international and professional work environment: working with expatriates from a number of countries, state of the art working space with a wonderful view over the city skyline, modern facilities include computer dual 23.5” screens running recent versions of Windows 10, MS Office 2016, and Visual Studio, workstation with 16 GB Ram, 256 GB SSD.
- Western management style: professional, dynamic, open-minded, creative, supportive, friendly, and encouraged for feedback.
- Company Management that regularly communicates Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities to employees.
- An active workplace with lots of out of work activities provided by the company and the Trade Union.
- Diversified social and charity activities often organized by NICEF - Niteco Charity Engagement Foundation to create opportunities for our young employees to raise funds and help people with difficulties in Vietnam.
- Physical care environment where you are taken care, feeling relaxed and enjoying lots of leisure activities clubs such like badminton, ping pong, football, dancing, etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29