Mô tả công việc
1. Rates negotiation with carriers
2. Day to day pricing and strategy formulation.
3. Responsible managing tender/RFQ include understand the requirements, lead in preparation, co-ordinate internally, analysis revenue and cost level, ensure all details completed according to customer’s requirement within deadline
4. Work closely with International sales Dept; sale owner on RFQ briefing, internal strategic set up for RFQ
5. Offer which support volume and GP growth.
6. Understanding and analyse market trends, assist in provide pricing strategies for sales team.
7. Constantly support Sales for best rate and terms, spaces...
8. Internal customer servicing and interaction with Operations staff/Accounting
9. Further increase customer satisfaction and business share through aggressive and quick pricing.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- At least 03-05 years in logistics filed with similar positions
- Have a good command of English (TOEIC 650)
- Excellent customer service attitude & can work under high pressure with high motivation
- Good commnunication, negotiation, persuasion & analysis skill
- At least university graduated, majoring in Business, Economics, Maritime, or other related fields
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive & competitive salary / incentive (based on ability)
- Personal Insurance for individual and relatives
- Professional working environment, with conditions to promote best ability, get personal promotion & development
- Opportunity to take part in lots of training courses with international standards, book clubs & other cultural meaningful activities of The Group
- American Corporate Culture style, focusing on result
- Full welfare regimes in accordance with prevailing labor Law, enterprise law & Insurance Law
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 20/03/2021
Kỹ năngTin học văn phòng
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29