Hết hạn nộp đơn
The Senior Procurement Manager is accountable for the procurement of all indirect products and services serving for operation of Mega Market (Vietnam) Ltd. (“MMVN”) nationwide. This role will support procurement strategy development and implementation amongst all business units. The individual will ensure quality of products and services, competitive pricing, adherence to company policies, procurement processes and endeavors related to the operation of a proactive and strategic Cost Optimization and Procurement Department. Strong strategic leadership on both developing and implementing the strategic direction of the portfolio in addition to influencing skills both cross functionally and regionally are essential. This position is accountable for developing and maintaining a seamless relationship with strategic vendors, managing purchasing strategy and oversight for vendor quality programs to meet our standards and specifications.
· Lead Strategic Supplier Relationships to jointly drive value beyond cost, leveraging supplier capability to deliver both top and bottom line business benefit.
· Develop commodity category management strategies for cost reduction and value enhancement to result in tangible benefits to the bottom line with sound knowledge on internal analysis and external market analysis
· Evaluate strategies based on changing market conditions and provide inputs during strategic sourcing activities, including internal and external analysis and negotiations
· Lead coaching and individual training/development for the team as required building capability to deliver overall category objectives
· Drive development of cost savings/value add initiatives with direct reports and suppliers
· Contribute to and support the development and implementation of best practice Procurement work processes across the Procurement organization and across the interfaces with other business functions (e.g. Finance, Marketing, and supply chain).
· Ensure quality of products and services, competitive pricing, adherence to company policies, Procurement processes and endeavors related to the operation of a proactive and strategic Cost Optimization and Procurement Department.
· Ensure a deep understanding of supply markets and cost drivers
· Thorough understanding of the industry and markets that impact cost, supply and demand
· Responsible for an excess of 300 BVND of products and services spend with high complexity
· Must have a solid understanding of market dynamics and risk management strategies available to protect supply and budgets.
· Leading and driving Supplier Relationship Management programs
· Developing category strategies that effectively balance business unit requirements and ensure consistent and quality availability of supply.
· Build a team culture of engagement and manage effectively to attract, retain and continuously develop business talent.
· Leading the team to develop new sources of supply and initiate value opportunities to ensure leverage, business continuity and support profit goals
· Administering solid control systems around purchasing and risk management activity.
· Ensure all contracts are issued timely and accurately.
· Bachelors degree required, Master degree is a plus
· Minimum of 7 years of related procurement experience
· Knowledge, Skills & Abilities preferred:
· Builds strong supplier relationships and influences long-term supplier technology and resource allocation
· Master negotiator, consistently achieves competitive advantage/beneficial outcome in complex negotiations
· Demonstrates the ability to create and manage extremely complex relationships
· Knowledge of purchasing and new industry trends and approaches as well as an understanding of the commodities that impact cost and supply
· Coaching and developing direct reports
Chế độ bảo hiểm
Chế độ thưởng
Chăm sóc sức khỏe
Công tác phí
Phụ cấp thâm niên
Nghỉ phép năm
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29